Forums > General Industry > This is truly A great Man!!!!!!!!

Model

Yahshikar cajuncameleon

New Orleans, Louisiana, US

I have ran across about a dozen photogs, and this one seems to be the best i've ever had yet!!!  Mr. Andreas Alfer member #191376, has been nothing but patient, and honest, as well as a teacher for me.  He produces good images, and doesn't have the nasty attitude.  He's just as flexible as i am, and get this ladies, he's very respectful.  Im writing this because you dont have a slot on this site to honorably, honor the true adn few awesome photogs.
   If ever in his ray of light, i would suggest you work with him, and he doesn't know tht i wrote this, so this isn't an advertisement for him.  I just think tht when you can thank someone publically, no matter how small the public may be........... you sould!!! He's an outstanding standup guy, and i'd recommend him to any.  I cant think of anything else to say, he's just a great guy, aside from photography i can tell he's a good man.

thank you Andreas for all and everything,
Yahshikar P.

Dec 09 06 01:17 am Link

Photographer

Papa Vic Photography

Glendale, Arizona, US

I'm better

(and more humble, too)

big_smile

Dec 09 06 01:46 am Link

Model

turussia

Okinawa, Okinawa, Japan

Dec 09 06 02:42 am Link

Model

turussia

Okinawa, Okinawa, Japan

Yahshikar cajuncameleon wrote:
I have ran across about a dozen photogs, and this one seems to be the best i've ever had yet!!!  Mr. Andreas Alfer member #191376, has been nothing but patient, and honest, as well as a teacher for me.  He produces good images, and doesn't have the nasty attitude.  He's just as flexible as i am, and get this ladies, he's very respectful.  Im writing this because you dont have a slot on this site to honorably, honor the true adn few awesome photogs.
   If ever in his ray of light, i would suggest you work with him, and he doesn't know tht i wrote this, so this isn't an advertisement for him.  I just think tht when you can thank someone publically, no matter how small the public may be........... you sould!!! He's an outstanding standup guy, and i'd recommend him to any.  I cant think of anything else to say, he's just a great guy, aside from photography i can tell he's a good man.

thank you Andreas for all and everything,
Yahshikar P.

I agree he is very polite, patient, and respectful..

Dec 09 06 02:44 am Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Really nice stuff.

Here's my pick

Dec 09 06 07:56 am Link