Forums > General Industry > What is Your Fantasy Shoot?

Model

Guy Daniels

New York, New York, US

Is there a shoot that you want to do that you haven't done yet? Or someone you'd like to shoot with? If so, what/who?

I'd love to do the "janet" concept with a girl....or something on a busy street in NYC with a WHOLE bunch of taxis around me in a business suit

one person i'd love to shoot with is of course Kate Moss

Dec 09 06 12:44 am Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

One where I'm warm and dry and getting paid in cash. Lots and lots of cash.

Dec 09 06 12:46 am Link

Model

Carole B

Durham, North Carolina, US

If i told you, i would have to kill you.

Im sorry.

And i agree with the cash.  Lots and lots of cash.  Maybe we can do it together and make double cash.

Heh.

Dec 09 06 12:48 am Link

Model

little apple blossom

MCMINNVILLE, Oregon, US

My dream shoot is the one I have been conspiring with frank blau to do but we haven't done it yet. I can't talk about it or you would steal the idea, that's how cool it is, but you'll all see the awesomeness soon enough.

Dec 09 06 12:50 am Link

Model

little apple blossom

MCMINNVILLE, Oregon, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

oh yeah that's the only thing that could make this shoot any better, money is good! but the pictures will deffinately be worth it.

Dec 09 06 12:51 am Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

little apple blossom wrote:

oh yeah that's the only thing that could make this shoot any better, money is good! but the pictures will deffinately be worth it.

I shot a couple of models at Frank's place a month or so ago and I ended up shooting one outside in the yard and it was in the mid 30's. What was I thinking?

Dec 09 06 12:52 am Link

Photographer

LA-MONTE GRIFFIN

Sacramento, California, US

A Fantasy shoot... well I have a few. One being with a model that is sexy, cheerful, flirtatious and free. Someone who won't ever say " what do you want me to do" but is spontanious. having assistants I could boss around would be fun also.                 smile

Dec 09 06 12:54 am Link

Model

Guy Daniels

New York, New York, US

well, Sports Illustrated shoot in the water in the winter...Male models have it worse...Shrinkage.....Whatever gets me my models, if i have to wear 2xist underwear in 30 degree weather...im cool. Im from Chi's area so im used to the cold.

Dec 09 06 12:54 am Link

Model

Guy Daniels

New York, New York, US

With me, all i need is the CONCEPT and i can make it happen. Im versatile like that...

Dec 09 06 12:55 am Link

Photographer

LA-MONTE GRIFFIN

Daniel Hobson wrote:
With me, all i need is the CONCEPT and i can make it happen. Im versatile like that...

Go on with your bad self ! when you coming to cali ??!!

Dec 09 06 12:59 am Link

Model

Guy Daniels

New York, New York, US

LA-MONTE GRIFFIN wrote:

Go on with your bad self ! when you coming to cali ??!!

If i get enough people who are willing to work with me....then shit ill be there over the break. i need some edgy shots

Dec 09 06 01:00 am Link

Model

little apple blossom

MCMINNVILLE, Oregon, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

I shot a couple of models at Frank's place a month or so ago and I ended up shooting one outside in the yard and it was in the mid 30's. What was I thinking?

what was the model thinking agreeing to that? I almost did an outdoor shoot a week ago in portland with similar temps but it was going to be in a rather short dress and the photog was nice and didn't want to make me suffer.

Dec 09 06 01:03 am Link

Model

Guy Daniels

New York, New York, US

what was the model thinking agreeing to that? I almost did an outdoor shoot a week ago in portland with similar temps but it was going to be in a rather short dress and the photog was nice and didn't want to make me suffer.

i mean you will go through much worse.....unless you have conditions.....

Dec 09 06 01:05 am Link

Photographer

Allure Vision

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I have 3 hot shoots coming up soon! Here's the concept - with out giving it all away!

1 involves a Lamborgini!

2 involves a Bentley!

3 involves an Emmy!

That's all I can tell you for now! ;-)

Dec 09 06 01:10 am Link

Model

little apple blossom

MCMINNVILLE, Oregon, US

Daniel Hobson wrote:

i mean you will go through much worse.....unless you have conditions.....

I was up for it, not that I would have liked it but she was aware of my skin condition. I have extremely temperature sensitive skin and break out in hives on my legs in the cold. I don't have them up anymore but I have one from the same shoot where I had to indure. My swimsuit pic, I did several in the water and that was in coos bay, the water is never warm there.

Dec 09 06 01:12 am Link

Photographer

Ray Cornett

A shoot where the theme involved all of my favorite models that I have worked with in one shot, perhaps.

Dec 09 06 01:16 am Link

Model

Guy Daniels

New York, New York, US

I was up for it, not that I would have liked it but she was aware of my skin condition. I have extremely temperature sensitive skin and break out in hives on my legs in the cold. I don't have them up anymore but I have one from the same shoot where I had to indure. My swimsuit pic, I did several in the water and that was in coos bay, the water is never warm there.

that happens to me sometimes.....I have sensitive skin and break out when i get too hot.

Dec 09 06 01:21 am Link

Model

ciaogoodbyeadios

Los Angeles, California, US

My fantasy shoot would be for the cover of Vogue Magazine.

Dec 09 06 01:35 am Link

Photographer

Click Hamilton

San Diego, California, US

My favorite photo shoots are those where photographer and model mesh from the inside out, and can touch hearts and souls with images that flow abundantly in all directions.

My favorite photo shoots are those where idea percolation and brainstorming pass critical mass and the thrill of the adrenalin rush intoxicates us both.

I'm easy to please.

Click Hamilton,
at your service

Dec 09 06 09:42 am Link

Photographer

Jay -That Guy- Graves

Chillicothe, Ohio, US

Fantasy?  Kate Dillon in a massive studio, every gadget and tool I'd ever need sitting around me, and a rack of skimpy clothing.  Yeah....

Reality?  I live in small town southern Ohio, where models are scarce and asking a woman on the street to come by for a photo or two is synonymous with stalking.

Dec 09 06 09:38 pm Link

Model

_Absentia_

Austin, Indiana, US

Mine would be to dress up in my native clothing as a Nigerian princess.

I think I have the perfect outfit that I would wear too...I just need to get it altered.

Dec 09 06 09:56 pm Link

Photographer

LA-MONTE GRIFFIN

Its raining in Cali. I would love to do a shoot in the rain. Kinda risky with the equipment but Damn! it would be fun!

Dec 09 06 11:34 pm Link

Model

Memi Haute

My fantasy shoot themes are Phantom of the Opera, Dracula, & 40's Jazz and/or Pin-up (think Christina Aguilera's new album. lol) big_smile

Dec 10 06 01:44 am Link

Photographer

Ray Cornett

LA-MONTE GRIFFIN wrote:
Its raining in Cali. I would love to do a shoot in the rain. Kinda risky with the equipment but Damn! it would be fun!

25 bucks can get you a waterproof "raincoat" for your camera. A gallon size zip loc does the same though.

Then there are those silly umbrella hats smile

Dec 10 06 01:46 am Link

Photographer

StudioSeventeen

Laguna Beach, California, US

Adriana Lima in my lense.

She is smart
she is kind
she has morals
she is funny
she is a role model
she is the most beautiful woman on earth.

To have a photo shoot with her would be a amazing.

Dec 10 06 02:00 am Link

Model

Memi Haute

StudioSeventeen wrote:
Adriana Lima in my lense.

She is smart
she is kind
she has morals
she is funny
she is a role model
she is the most beautiful woman on earth.

To have a photo shoot with her would be a amazing.

The fact about her that tickles me most is that she was going to become a nun. And now she's a VS model. She is so gorgeous. I wuv her. lol

Dec 10 06 02:02 am Link

Model

Guy Daniels

New York, New York, US

Primal Lens wrote:

25 bucks can get you a waterproof "raincoat" for your camera. A gallon size zip loc does the same though.

Then there are those silly umbrella hats smile

Me too....

I also want to do an Underwater shoot, but those only work well with women though....I love how nymphs are seen as

Dec 10 06 04:07 am Link

Photographer

BCPrints

Brookfield, Illinois, US

mine would be shooting brooke burke (sic?) with the african savanah as our location. We would be on safari for days and she would fall for me, and we would re populate the earth all over again after the big one hit.

Dec 10 06 04:21 am Link

Model

LorenzoPierre

New York, New York, US

A dream shoot for me would take place in the North Pole. I want to take photos with bears (polar bears).............:-)

Or hanging off of a building and kinda sky dancing that would make for some kool images and a fun experience.

Dec 10 06 01:26 pm Link

Photographer

Yerkes Photography

Kingston, New York, US

TWO :

for myself :

62 years old ... getting the final great image of my life ... death the next day ....

for my career :

getting a day rate of $10,000 ... Shooting for a magazine cover , with a $10,000 budget (in addition to my pay, and models pay) ...

Dec 10 06 01:31 pm Link

Photographer

Tom Winstead

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

Craig Thomson wrote:

Took the words outta my mouth...

Dec 10 06 01:33 pm Link

Photographer

Gary Melton

Dallas, Texas, US

I would love to shoot some artistic nudes with the Mustangs of Las Colinas as a background:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9f/Mustangs_at_Las_Colinas.jpg

(this photo doesn't do the sculpture justice - it's really magnificent!)

Dec 10 06 01:34 pm Link

Photographer

TBJ Imaging

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

My fantasy shoot would be on a remote tropical island. It would have the most beautiful scenery with crystal clear blue/green water for location shots and a 5 star hotel in the middle with marble floors and a 15000 square foot suite for indoor shots. I would be shooting with Gisele Bundchen, Carmen Electra, Adriana Lima and Angelina Jolie. Ben Folds, Greenday and Jewel would be performing live music. And David LaChapelle would be checking in from time to time telling me how rad my shots were

Dec 10 06 01:37 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

Fine art nudes in Egypt, Rome, Creece, China.

Dec 10 06 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

If he's fast you only suffer for 45 -60 seconds...and the picure lasts forever...see the
"SeaNymph" picture in my port...34 degrees and raining...I don't think her back muscles would have been so pronounced in the 80deg comfort...

Dec 10 06 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Quay Lude

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Ghanzarya... full frontal nudes.

Dec 10 06 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

BlackWatch

Cleveland, Ohio, US

My fantasy shoot...oh so many...and it would definitely take several days in a row...

Actually I'm having the time of my life...I've always enjoyed pictures and now I get to make them...with my sexy wife assisting...

Dec 10 06 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

wirehead arts

Sunnyvale, California, US

This reminds me of a joke.

Q: What is the most popular sexual fantasy among adolescents?

A: Partners.

Sorry, guys, couldn't resist. tongue

Dec 10 06 07:54 pm Link

Photographer

Starstruck Foto

Chicago, Illinois, US

Convincing Dakota Fannings agent to let me shoot her as a joke wearing a wife beater,clutching a half empty bottle of Jack Daniels sitting in a directors chair,"feriously" flipping the lens the finger of coarse shot in grainy black and white. or pretending to rob a 7-11 a parody of the child star gone bad.

Dec 10 06 10:29 pm Link

Digital Artist

Koray

Ankara, Ankara, Turkey

I have alot...but none are doable without serious cash, space and all...thats why I use photoshop big_smile

Dec 10 06 10:36 pm Link