Forums > General Industry > teaseum bikini formulate your own opinion!!!! read

Model

Alex DelMonacco

Chicago, Illinois, US

A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing....the truth about Teaseum
Current mood:  disappointed
Category: EMBARRASSED THAT I PROMOTED THEM Jobs, Work, Careers

THE TRUTH ABOUT TEASEUM BIKINI... A MODEL'S 20/20 HINDSIGHT.

How would you like to PAY to go to a place like Cabo....Lake Shasta....Florida....Jamaica get told that nothing "NUDE" will ever get Posted anywhere.... and your pictures won't be sold.......blah blah blah

WRONG

Check out Teaseumgirls.com if any girls out there in the past 3 years have shot for Teaseum Bikini you may want to see if your Naked pictures are up on a paid website.  They said that the girls who are naked gave their permission to be on the website . wrong again!....Did Teaseum bother to tell any of the girls about the Teaseumgirls website? Or how about Fitnessmodelsmagzine.com as well? (Which by the way I for one have no issue with Fitnessmodelsmagazine, Sarah is a sweetheart.)    NO  Now, they say they are putting up 2 more websites......WOW......Nice.....Did Teaseum tell These girls that they are being put up in a MEMBERS area and  they are not getting a cut of the money? Come on....free content...free video's...and a straight face liar for a secretary and owner to try to smooth things over. Don't believe the lies.  They are there to further themselves on the backs of the girls and they won't pay for any promotion themselves.      Geez, 2006 LA Glamourcon for example..too cheap to pay for a booth so they decide to walk around and hand out calendars to people.

Here it is in LAYMENS TERMS FOR THE MODELS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS.

You paid your way to go on a trip.

You got a small amount of pics for the time you shot, on the travel you paid for.

They don't have any $20,000 prize, they just want to use your pics to make themselves look better.

They say they want you to enter in a contest .....wrong again they hand pick who they want....Don't be fooled. I was in no contest and went to Jamaica with no problem.

They don't give out thousands of dollars in promo stuff to the girls..ie Tshirts, bikini's, shorts....I'd say with everything....maybe $150...RIP OFF!  Especially with the bikini's from 5 years ago.....

You were paraded around like a horse and pony show, expected to "Mingle" with the swingers and/or people who work for the hotel/resort they're staying at.....yuk...nasty...barf... IE OCTOBER JAMAICA TRIP 2006 you get the picture.

Now you're made to look like the cheap girls of "Girls Gone Wild" under the guise that you are the good girl next door who has a wild side and now it's caught on video and film, OH YEAH, be prepared for the video to be out there too of all the nude sunbathing you were unaware of.

Teaseum aren't paying for the rooms anywhere don't let them fool you. They don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. If they could...they would pay for the girls' travel expenses. They can't, if they did, they could produce a receipt from their bank saying that they PAID for the ticket.

AND they put camgirls up with the regular Teaseum girls and they didn't distinguish between who was a true Teaseum girl and who was a camgirl. 

Guilt by association ladies....plain and simple.

They charge photographers to shoot you....some may get charged $1200, $1500, on up too $2500 to be there...guess it's depending on how much money they need at the time. Odd isn't it? If the photographers were smart, they would learn to communicate amongst each other to figure out why the sum that is asked for is different for each person.  Is it legit? Different sums for different photographers.....hmmm

In my opinion....Teaseum is a rip off for the girls.  They do not promote the girls, they say that they are all for the girls and they are not. They are in it for themselves. If it isn't true, then why the Teaseumgirls.com site, why aren't the the girls getting a percentage of the site? 

AND.....they gossip....yes....worse then any group of models put together.

I went to bat for this company supported them and promoted them! They did nothing for me. They talk shit behind your back and when approached  or confronted will lie to your face! All I'm saying is formulate your own opinion Ladies , I for one am thru....I can shoot with a number of photogs on a number of beaches and deal with alot less drama and bullshit!

In closing I will never deny the fact that I met some great models ,friends and one of the best Swimsuit photographers I have ever seen, (TODD PLINKE). However, Paul Lucido is not the man he says he is....don't believe him nor trust him....       

The Moral of The Story Is.....

Don't Believe A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing.

LOVE ALL OF YOU!

ALEX

PS! TO TEASEUM...

KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME YOUR MAKING ME FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:25 PM - 39 Comments - 39 Kudos - Add

Dec 08 06 09:26 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Anybody else but me confused?

Dec 08 06 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

MrE Creations

Why would a model pose nude for a company with a paysite thinking it wouldnt be published anywhere? Are their models THAT stupid?

Dec 08 06 10:58 pm Link

Model

Alex Davenport

Spokane, Missouri, US

Why pose nude if you don't want anyone to see the photos?? You think they are gonna waste their time/film and waste your time and effort?? Why would you even pose. Wow. Geniuses around here smile

Dec 08 06 11:02 pm Link

Photographer

Ray Cornett

Sacramento, California, US

Did you sign a model release? If so, did you *read* it?Most model releases, especially from bigger companies have releases that let them do as they please with the images with no further compensation(monetary or goods such as clothing) other than what was given that day.
And, no matter what they told you, what is in the release is what goes. So if they told you the images would not be used on a website, yet their release says they can post the pics anywhere or do what they want with them, the release overrides what they told you.
Maybe when they told you they had no plans to post those images they didn`t have plans. But, business plans change.

Never pose for a type of image you would not want seen on the internet someday.

Dec 08 06 11:06 pm Link

Photographer

PPRO Analyst

Chicago, Illinois, US

TXPhotog wrote:

Glad to see I'm not the only one!

Dec 09 06 12:00 am Link

Model

Iona Lynn

Oakland, California, US

Photogs and models PAY to shoot at teesum???
I didn't know that I thought they were hired??
very interseting.

Dec 09 06 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

FosbreStudios

Medford, New Jersey, US

TXPhotog wrote:

I couldn't finish reading all that...my eyes are bugged out now.

Dec 09 06 12:20 pm Link

Model

jade83

Columbia, Missouri, US

paying that much (especially the photographers!) to be in a bunch of their cheap **** is outright idiocy.

Dec 09 06 03:11 pm Link

Photographer

Len Cook Photographer

Fremont, California, US

MrE Creations wrote:
Why would a model pose nude for a company with a paysite thinking it wouldnt be published anywhere? Are their models THAT stupid?

Stupid?  Perhaps.  But that's not the only possible explanation.
I've dealt with models on non-nude assignments in which they felt comfortable enough with me to ask to shoot some nudes.  They were curious how they'd look in pro pictures.  They weren't sure they'd have another good opportunity with a pro.  I assured them they would be the only ones to see the photos.  They believed me.  I've kept my word.

I can imagine a similar situation in which the photographers or sponsors lied.  People can be misled -- sometimes quite easily in a group situation where everybody just goes along.  That doesn't necessarily mean they are stupid.

Dec 09 06 03:27 pm Link

Photographer

j-shooter

San Francisco, California, US

what's a kudo?

Dec 09 06 03:47 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

I'm confused... So, you paid to enter a contest? Shot nude and now are mad that the images were used? Did you read the release?

Oh yeah, next time, complete sentences might help your post to actually make sense.

Dec 09 06 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

Kay Thom

New York, New York, US

Jphoto wrote:
what's a kudo?

it's an incredibly delicious, surprisingly nutritious milk chocolate bar:

http://www.kudosbar.com/

Dec 09 06 03:56 pm Link

Photographer

j-shooter

Guilt by association ladies

I knew a guilt by association lady once...

Kam Photography wrote:
it's an incredibly delicious, surprisingly nutrious milk chocolate bar:

http://www.kudosbar.com/

Sounds yummy, is it non-wheat, non-gluten, organic and easy to chew?

oh, btw......

Gather how many 10s or 100s of models and photographers at an exotic location and the OP is "shocked" the pics and vids are being used...I'm confused too.

Dec 09 06 03:57 pm Link

Photographer

j-shooter

ATTENTION!!!!!!
Chicago Fetish Supershoot

Shoot with some of the top fetish and bondage models in the industry all in one place!

Alex Del Monacco (OMP 139414 & MM 3106)
Christina Carter (OMP 7019 & MM 6736)
Kobe Lee (OMP 13112 & MM 23936)
Kordelia Devonshire (OMP 149912 & MM 16588)

This will be in a state of the art 4,000 square foot studio in Chicago. 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with multiple shooting bays simultaneously to maximize shooting time. Lunch will be provided. Releases are included.

$899 for the day. January 27, 2007.

Limited to 9 photographers.

A second day of bondage shooting is being planned for January 28th. $899 FOR THE DAY ALSO...

questions respond to [email protected]

the OP's profile.....maybe there's more going on here...

Dec 09 06 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

The Don Mon

Ocala, Florida, US

Alex DelMonacco wrote:
A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing....the truth about Teaseum
Current mood:  disappointed
Category: EMBARRASSED THAT I PROMOTED THEM Jobs, Work, Careers

THE TRUTH ABOUT TEASEUM BIKINI... A MODEL'S 20/20 HINDSIGHT.

How would you like to PAY to go to a place like Cabo....Lake Shasta....Florida....Jamaica get told that nothing "NUDE" will ever get Posted anywhere.... and your pictures won't be sold.......blah blah blah

WRONG

Check out Teaseumgirls.com if any girls out there in the past 3 years have shot for Teaseum Bikini you may want to see if your Naked pictures are up on a paid website.  They said that the girls who are naked gave their permission to be on the website . wrong again!....Did Teaseum bother to tell any of the girls about the Teaseumgirls website? Or how about Fitnessmodelsmagzine.com as well? (Which by the way I for one have no issue with Fitnessmodelsmagazine, Sarah is a sweetheart.)    NO  Now, they say they are putting up 2 more websites......WOW......Nice.....Did Teaseum tell These girls that they are being put up in a MEMBERS area and  they are not getting a cut of the money? Come on....free content...free video's...and a straight face liar for a secretary and owner to try to smooth things over. Don't believe the lies.  They are there to further themselves on the backs of the girls and they won't pay for any promotion themselves.      Geez, 2006 LA Glamourcon for example..too cheap to pay for a booth so they decide to walk around and hand out calendars to people.

Here it is in LAYMENS TERMS FOR THE MODELS AND PHOTOGRAPHERS.

You paid your way to go on a trip.

You got a small amount of pics for the time you shot, on the travel you paid for.

They don't have any $20,000 prize, they just want to use your pics to make themselves look better.

They say they want you to enter in a contest .....wrong again they hand pick who they want....Don't be fooled. I was in no contest and went to Jamaica with no problem.

They don't give out thousands of dollars in promo stuff to the girls..ie Tshirts, bikini's, shorts....I'd say with everything....maybe $150...RIP OFF!  Especially with the bikini's from 5 years ago.....

You were paraded around like a horse and pony show, expected to "Mingle" with the swingers and/or people who work for the hotel/resort they're staying at.....yuk...nasty...barf... IE OCTOBER JAMAICA TRIP 2006 you get the picture.

Now you're made to look like the cheap girls of "Girls Gone Wild" under the guise that you are the good girl next door who has a wild side and now it's caught on video and film, OH YEAH, be prepared for the video to be out there too of all the nude sunbathing you were unaware of.

Teaseum aren't paying for the rooms anywhere don't let them fool you. They don't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. If they could...they would pay for the girls' travel expenses. They can't, if they did, they could produce a receipt from their bank saying that they PAID for the ticket.

AND they put camgirls up with the regular Teaseum girls and they didn't distinguish between who was a true Teaseum girl and who was a camgirl. 

Guilt by association ladies....plain and simple.

They charge photographers to shoot you....some may get charged $1200, $1500, on up too $2500 to be there...guess it's depending on how much money they need at the time. Odd isn't it? If the photographers were smart, they would learn to communicate amongst each other to figure out why the sum that is asked for is different for each person.  Is it legit? Different sums for different photographers.....hmmm

In my opinion....Teaseum is a rip off for the girls.  They do not promote the girls, they say that they are all for the girls and they are not. They are in it for themselves. If it isn't true, then why the Teaseumgirls.com site, why aren't the the girls getting a percentage of the site? 

AND.....they gossip....yes....worse then any group of models put together.

I went to bat for this company supported them and promoted them! They did nothing for me. They talk shit behind your back and when approached  or confronted will lie to your face! All I'm saying is formulate your own opinion Ladies , I for one am thru....I can shoot with a number of photogs on a number of beaches and deal with alot less drama and bullshit!

In closing I will never deny the fact that I met some great models ,friends and one of the best Swimsuit photographers I have ever seen, (TODD PLINKE). However, Paul Lucido is not the man he says he is....don't believe him nor trust him....       

The Moral of The Story Is.....

Don't Believe A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing.

LOVE ALL OF YOU!

ALEX

PS! TO TEASEUM...

KEEP TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME YOUR MAKING ME FAMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:25 PM - 39 Comments - 39 Kudos - Add

i totally understand what shes saying,,,, i understand this type of market cause i had to deal with the way some of these guys work in this field..there is a potiential lawsuit looming here.

sorry alex we couldnt shoot while you were down here....last time
hopefully some other time...

Dec 09 06 04:07 pm Link

Photographer

Class Act Photography

STUDIO CITY, California, US

Jphoto wrote:
what's a kudo?

I think's it's a Japanese appetizer served with sake.

Dec 09 06 04:12 pm Link

Photographer

j-shooter

Class Act Photography wrote:

I think's it's a Japanese appetizer served with sake.

I thought it might be a type of mayonaise. So thanks for clearing that up.

Dec 09 06 04:24 pm Link