Forums > Newbie Forum > Hello from Atlanta

Model

FANDI

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Hi everyone im Danny,

Born in London, England but come from a Spanish/Italian heritage.

Today is my first day on the site. It seems like a pretty unique and interesting site.

I started modeling when I was asked by my college to model for their magazine. From there I did photoshoots when I was asked by photographers. During college I was more focused on playing soccer and school work that I did modeling more as a hobby. I really enjoyed modeling and creating content but I was focused with others things. Currently, I am 23 years old and trying to continue modeling.

Some other modeling opportunities I did was model for The Shop Buckhead Atlanta.

I love collaborating with others to create good content.

Would love to hear any comments and opinions about my model work in my profile. (I uploaded 18 photographs)

Thanks,
Danny

Nov 22 17 08:19 am Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome to MM. smile

Nov 22 17 10:05 pm Link

Model

FANDI

Atlanta, Georgia, US

First Life Photography wrote:
Hello and Welcome to MM. smile

Thanks be sure to check out my portfolio.

Nov 23 17 07:32 pm Link

Photographer

Thomas Van Dyke

Washington, District of Columbia, US

danfandan wrote:
...Would love to hear any comments and opinions about my model work in my profile...

Danny we are not allowed to critique in this section... Only in the Critique Forum in which you've already posted... patience since the demographic on Mayhem is primarily focused on female glamour or sans any wardrobe at all...

There are precious few interested in Fashion genre and even less in print, only editorial...
Tear sheets are your friend... working with teams which have been published would be a very wise move...

Other than that please be certain to attend every  agency "Open Call"  in your market...
This is pretty much generic advice for all talent seeking agency representation.

What might help? Acting and theater experience...
The market is rapidly moving into video...
There are plenty of major productions shooting in the Peach State albeit we are talking film/video, not fashion print campaigns. While stills are an option they are likely to continue declining in market share...

I wish you well on your journey Danny

Nov 24 17 06:23 am Link