Forums > Newbie Forum > Aspiring model

Model

RebekahPeters

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Hello everyone! My name is Rebekah Peters. I recently separated from the Marine Corps in September 2016. I am now trying to follow my dream of becoming a model/promo girl. I am very outgoing and reliable! I love taking pictures and I would love to build my portfolio as well as help update yours! Thank you all for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you soon!

Jun 12 17 10:28 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Welcome to MM!  Good luck with your aspirations.

You can make MM a little smoother by reading the EDU section for models, making sure you can identify a scam when one comes along (they will) and read the forums to see what other people are talking about so you can benefit from the mistakes of others.

Jun 12 17 10:32 am Link

Photographer

REMOVED

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Thank you for your sacrifices in protecting our Nation.

Jun 14 17 05:55 am Link

Photographer

J Young

Temecula, California, US

Hello Rebekah, first off, thank you for your service. My name is Jason and I believe we may have something in common in regards to attempting to create a portfolio. Please by all means feel free to take a look at my profile and contact me if you see anything that interests you. Enjoy the rest of your day and I look forward to possibly hearing from you.

Jason

Jun 19 17 03:10 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Welcome to MM!

Jun 19 17 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Jun 27 17 12:50 am Link

Model

Heena R

Delhi, Delhi, India

welcome to mm

Jun 30 17 07:53 am Link

Model

Mohawk8

Funchal, Madeira, Portugal

hi evreone my name is paul im from Portugal but i live now in california bakersfield im new in here has you can see i left evrething in  France to follow my dreams im very open mind person very freindly   bonne vivan like they say in france i do speek 4 langues so comunications wont be a problem im try to follow my dream has model

Jun 30 17 06:02 pm Link