Retoucher

Ad Alex

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom

I'm always up for learning new stuff. So which technique do you use for skin retouching? Are you happy with the results?

May 24 17 12:57 am Link

Retoucher

Cole Bettelyoun

Martin, South Dakota, US

I think there isn't really much secrets left anymore. The industry standards and most natural results will benefit from Dodge and Burn.

May 24 17 03:59 pm Link

Retoucher

Selena Jain

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Mostly use frequency separation technique and I am happy with the result as well.

May 25 17 03:44 am Link

Retoucher

Ad Alex

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom

I've been hearing that industry is not happy with frequency seperation anymore though.

May 26 17 01:50 am Link

Photographer

HawaiianEye

Kihei, Hawaii, US

It doesn't matter what others think. If you have success, don't tell others what you do.
It's the same as people judging you photography by asking you, what camera you use.
If it works, let em' keep guessing.
Otherwise they'll start judging, because many want to lean on their knowledge of photography,
but are not artistic, or have a natural eye for photography.
Eager to critique. Yet cutting edge art has always broken the rules, armchair critics insist upon.

Aug 14 17 02:06 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

Ad Alex wrote:
I'm always up for learning new stuff. So which technique do you use for skin retouching? Are you happy with the results?

The best techniques are those which one develops for oneself in the process of working and exploring new things. This is actual learning, not repeating what others recommend/sell to you.

Aug 15 17 01:04 am Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

Ad Alex wrote:
I've been hearing that industry is not happy with frequency seperation anymore though.

Anything can be used poorly or to excess, a few years ago a woman died as a result of drinking too much water for a radio contest. Who would have thought that possible?

Aug 18 17 11:29 am Link