Forums > General Industry > please help!

Photographer

Robert Ector

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Anyone know where I can get Adobe Photoshop CS2 without the hefty price tag??..lol. I know im not the only one. I still have 7.0. Please help me upgrade. I got a few from limewire but the serial codes didnt work.

Dec 07 06 01:39 pm Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

Mos Photography wrote:
Anyone know where I can get Adobe Photoshop CS2 without the hefty price tag??..lol. I know im not the only one. I still have 7.0. Please help me upgrade. I got a few from limewire but the serial codes didnt work.

Just upgrade on Adobe.  It's, what, $100 or something?  When I needed PS I bought an old version on eBay for like fifty bucks, and then upgraded to CS2 with Adobe.  The total cost for my CS2 was a fraction of buying the newest version outright.

And on a moderator note:  Please no one discuss illegal download options.  We don't endorse copyright infringement of any kind here.  Not even of big bad corporations.

Thanks!

Dec 07 06 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Ector

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Shyly wrote:

Just upgrade on Adobe.  It's, what, $100 or something?  When I needed PS I bought an old version on eBay for like fifty bucks, and then upgraded to CS2 with Adobe.  The total cost for my CS2 was a fraction of buying the newest version outright.

And on a moderator note:  Please no one discuss illegal download options.  We don't endorse copyright infringement of any kind here.  Not even of big bad corporations.

Thanks!

Oh ok. See, I thought you had to buy the whole program over. Thanks.

Dec 07 06 01:43 pm Link

Model

Shyly

Pasadena, California, US

Mos Photography wrote:
Oh ok. See, I thought you had to buy the whole program over. Thanks.

You're very welcome!  smile

Dec 07 06 01:44 pm Link

Model

Stacy

Englewood, Florida, US

you can see if download.com has it. They have trial stuff and sometimes full versions.

Dec 07 06 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Ector

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Shyly wrote:

You're very welcome!  smile

Wow, I didnt even know that was u. I came across your port one time and fell in love. I really dig your work.

Dec 07 06 01:49 pm Link