Forums > General Industry > Actor and Modeling Career in Canada?

Model

Leonard Iacono Jr

Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada

The question I been having a hard time finding an answer to is acting and modeling in vancouver, BC (canada). I am considering moving there in the future and I am an American, currently living in Orlando, FL.

1) I wanted to know if anyone has an idea how the acting and modeling career and business is in Vancouver. I also wanted to know if someone can become success and make it in the industry living there.

2) Other thought and question, If anything I was thinking of moving to Vancouver and possibly working with agents and gigs in CA. In other words, doing film and modeling in Vancouver, as well as CA. Thoughts on this and if its possible?

Any help, if it be opinions, links, personal experience, people I can contact to find out more, etc... would be great appreciated.

Thank you!

Dec 06 06 12:18 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I dont understant why you keep posting the same question in different forums ..Its been answered.

Dec 06 06 12:20 am Link

Model

Leonard Iacono Jr

Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada

well because honestly there is nothing wrong with posting in two different forums. I mean who is to say some people only look at one particular forum. Not liking I am going to post every single day. Thus posting in one other forum in my opinion is ideal to make sure I get as much answers and help I can. Be the last time you see this posting in this regarding subject matter.

Dec 06 06 02:29 am Link