Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Lightroom Problem, thumbs don't match in modules

Photographer

DespayreFX

Delta, British Columbia, Canada

Yes, I've restarted, yes I've rebooted, yes I've optimized the catalog

My images are not in sync between the Library module and the Develop module. This has only started since the last update. Anyone have any ideas on what would cause this?

These 2 screenshots are of the same image, I have not begun to retouch this image yet, I only imported it into LR and clicked to go between the Library module and the Develop module, and as you can see the Develop module is a lot cooler. Hitting the "RESET" button does nothing either.

https://www.rccfo.ca/LR1.png
Library Module

https://www.rccfo.ca/LR2.png
Develop Module

Sep 24 16 08:19 pm Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

DespayreFX wrote:
Yes, I've restarted, yes I've rebooted, yes I've optimized the catalog

Have you also cleared previews cache and let LR generate new previews?

Sep 24 16 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

DespayreFX

anchev wrote:
Have you also cleared previews cache and let LR generate new previews?

Yes, purged the cache, but I didn't delete the file containing *everything* cuz I really didn't want it to have to generate 1:1's for the last 200 or so shoots again.. ugh. Any other ideas? I was thinking that somehow I might have accidentally turned on some kind of profile or something, in one of the modules, that it was automatically applying, but I don't know how I would have done that, and I don't see anywhere that it tells me I did that either...

Sep 25 16 09:40 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

DespayreFX wrote:
Any other ideas?

You can try moving the actual files to another folder, then remove the previous one from LR catalog and import the ones from the new folder. LR will generate new previews and you won't have to delete all preview cache.

Sep 25 16 10:32 am Link

Photographer

DespayreFX

anchev wrote:
You can try moving the actual files to another folder, then remove the previous one from LR catalog and import the ones from the new folder. LR will generate new previews and you won't have to delete all preview cache.

Good idea. Will try that and let you know... need to get some of these images edited right now though, so, as usual anyway, until this gets figured out, I'll just do all my editing in PS, that still shows me what's really going on. smile

Sep 25 16 11:02 am Link