Forums > General Industry > BRITIANS NEXT TOP MODEL... Good idea or bad idea?

Model

Dominick D

Norwich, England, United Kingdom

Was wondering whut yu guys thought of the American/English versions of this show... I quite enjoy it tongue
I also was wondering whut your views were on applying. Do yu think it's a good idea or bad idea?
Do yu think people get less respect in the industry for appearing on reality t.v shows like this? How do yu think it effects the industry in the future?

x

Dec 05 06 03:44 pm Link

Model

Guy Daniels

New York, New York, US

well, the good thing is its free publicity for yourself. You are seen damn near everywhere.....and if you are cute, and "model material" then its a plus..

BUT

if you go on these model shows, you may be criticized especially if you THINK u are and are not.....

if anything, it's best to go on something less criticizing..like Amazing Race, or Big Brother or some shit. LOL

ive never saw the other versions....they dont offer them here...maybe they are on Youtube. LOL

Dec 05 06 03:52 pm Link

Model

Ashley Jaime

Los Angeles, California, US

You can go to youtube.com and search Next Top Model  and watch all of them. I actually enjoyed some of the photoshoots more.   There is Australa 1&2, Canada, Britain 1&2, and Germany.

Dec 05 06 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Laessoe

Fredensborg, Hovedstaden, Denmark

Ashley Jaime wrote:
You can go to youtube.com and search Next Top Model  and watch all of them. I actually enjoyed some of the photoshoots more.   There is Australa 1&2, Canada, Britain 1&2, and Germany.

And French, Holland, Scandinavia ect...

I think all the european countries have their own Next Top Model series now.

I like the one from Australia. Great photos and models :-)

Dec 05 06 04:51 pm Link

Model

Dominick D

Norwich, England, United Kingdom

They're doing a british one again soon & are now taking applicants for it... was wondering if anyone was goign to apply? tongue

x

Dec 05 06 06:37 pm Link