Forums > Newbie Forum > Hello Humans

Model

Meghan Moon

Dayton, Ohio, US

Thank you for clicking on my forum post! Hehehe. I'm not new to the forum scene, but I am new to this scene!
I'm an model with some experience (I did a runway show when I was little, I've done a few shoots, and I'm a photographer myself!) from Middletown/Franklin/Springboro, Ohio. I mostly do alternative/lolita/punk/gothic type shoots, but am interested in almost anything honestly! I love art, music, and everything like that!
I had a few questions too, if you don't mind!
1.) Do alternative models or conservative get more shoots on MM?
2.) Should I tone down my look in order to get more shoots, or should I stay true to myself?
3.) How should I stand out?
Thank you all for reading and I hope to hear from you soon!

Jul 20 16 10:22 am Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

New Model Info

Jul 20 16 11:32 am Link

Photographer

Nor-Cal Photography

Walnut Creek, California, US

Welcome to the mayhem!

smile

Jul 20 16 09:15 pm Link

Photographer

RTE Photography

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

Welcome to the Mayhem, best of luck.

Jul 20 16 09:44 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Jul 20 16 09:57 pm Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Misanthropy wrote:
1.) Do alternative models or conservative get more shoots on MM?/quote]
I can only answer for me. It depends on the project, but only about 25% of my projects would have worked with Alternative.

Misanthropy wrote:
2.) Should I tone down my look in order to get more shoots, or should I stay true to myself?/quote]
I can't tell if this is a money question or a philosophical question, but because of the way you worded it, I would advise you to be true to yourself.

Misanthropy wrote:
3.) How should I stand out?/quote]
If you read every article that Fille de Pinup links to; if you have an open mind; and if you take the most valuable recommendations in those posts, then you will stand out as a result of that mini education.

Jul 21 16 12:26 pm Link

Model

Austyn Moses

Oceanside, California, US

Most welcomes here. It is seen awesome place. You'll like it on Model Mayhem. Great place for the industry. Comment and friend all you truely like, pray you likes it ✌smile

Jul 21 16 01:45 pm Link