Forums > Newbie Forum > New MM "Lamb"

Photographer

Rick Rob

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Hi.

I used that subject line because while reading the CLT Survival Guide to MM (which is great, by the way), i noticed Meehan comment - "Newbie: Come in like a lamb and grow to be a lion."  I Loved it.

I come to you today, as the "New Lamb."  Figuring things out and truly enjoying every moment of it.  I've been pursuing photography seriously for about a year.  I'm trying to build a business with a buddy of mine as well, which is tough.  Networking in this environment as a male photographer has been pretty easy .... until i need a model.  I've found that to be truly challenging.  Hopefully being on this site helps that plight a bit. 

In any event, I look forward to connecting, learning and building with you as i work towards growing from a lam into that mighty lion. 

If you have any advice, feedback or you want to collab, hit me.  I've got several ideas and i'm always open to others. 

Any photographers who need an assistant or second shooter...
Any models that need portfolio pics or want to shoot for the love ....
Any member just looking to network, teach and maybe learn a thing, i don't know ...

Reach out.  I'm open to a lot at this point and really just want to dig in on a larger scale.

Jul 19 16 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

Jul 19 16 09:42 pm Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

Photographer Info

Jul 20 16 12:03 am Link