Forums > Newbie Forum > Greetings from an amateur Model in Vancouver, BC!

Model

My Name is Nali

Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada

I'm not new to MM but I'm new to Vancouver. I moved to BC from Ontario about 2 and a half years ago and I love it! Fresh air, mountains, oceans, wildlife and interesting people are just a bit of the magic here.

I've had a great experience working with photographers in Vancouver and area so far. Lots of interesting opportunities here, both paid and TFP. It's a great place to keep adding to a portfolio and gaining experience.
I enjoy photography as a hobby which really helps when I'm on the other side of the lens.

I'm easy going, down to earth, professional, friendly and hard working. A good fit for someone who likes working with a model that can take direction, has common sense and doesn't complain.
Photographers often appreciate these qualities but "showing up" seems to be the best way to impress a photographer wink

There's a few pictures from recent Vancouver shoots in my port if you're interested or you really like Star Wars.

Hope everyone is having good experiences with the site, please feel free to share some of those, something else or some stories about Vancouver if you've been here.
Thanks for reading and happy shooting everyone!

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/100805/viewall#/40228378

May 04 16 03:24 pm Link

Photographer

ontherocks

Salem, Oregon, US

may the 4th be with you!

when i was a kid my mom drove my sister and i from portland, oregon to fairbanks, alaska along the then-unpaved alaskan highway. terrible road. awesome scenery.

May 04 16 04:52 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome Back to MM. smile

May 04 16 11:45 pm Link