Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > Retouching medium format camera

Retoucher

Retouch The Stars

New York, New York, US

Hello,

If any phototograhers are shooting in medium format and would like to work together, feel free to contact me.  I am looking to  update my portfolio and willing to offer my services for free for the right project.

Thanks,
[email protected]

Apr 08 16 03:05 pm Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

I think you should post this as Availability Notice in castings as it is not really a discussion.

Also check Challenges, Contests, and Samples. Sometimes people post medium format raw files there.

I hope that helps.

Apr 09 16 12:40 am Link

Retoucher

Retouch The Stars

New York, New York, US

anchev wrote:
I think you should post this as Availability Notice in castings as it is not really a discussion.

Also check Challenges, Contests, and Samples. Sometimes people post medium format raw files there.

I hope that helps.

Thank you for your advice, I will consider it.

As far as checking the forum,  i've had no luck. If you know of a particular thread that is still open and has been shot and medium format, please do share.

-------------
To answer a couple questions I've been getting...

All retouching will be sent back to the copyright holder for approval before being used in my portfolio.  The photos will not be used in any form without the copyright holders consent.
Within saying that, please make sure you have full rights as the copyright holder to use the photo you are sending.

What am I looking for?

I am mostly looking for portrait, I love skin retouching and close-ups. However I love the detail and range you can bring out of a photo shot in medium format. So within saying that, I am open to suggestions, and would even consider product retouching.

Thanks again,
Dominick

Apr 09 16 09:26 am Link

Retoucher

Pictus

Teresópolis, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This guy posts MF RAW sometimes...
https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/957218

Apr 09 16 10:50 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

fxMatter wrote:
As far as checking the forum,  i've had no luck. If you know of a particular thread that is still open and has been shot and medium format, please do share.

Well, that is just a possibility. In general I would not suggest to build a portfolio by using the same photos which all the other 10'000 retouchers use. I don't know what stands behind the desire for medium format but you don't really need that to show what you can do.

Apr 09 16 02:02 pm Link