This thread was locked on 2016-02-12 14:05:15
Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > Full Frame Canon 6D System w/ Lenses and Extras

Photographer

Aleksander Sebastien

Brooklyn, New York, US

FOR SALE: Canon Full Frame camera system, body, lenses, accessories sold as a set. Over $3,100 worth of gear, I'm asking for $2,200.00. You can see images at my CL listing: http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/pho/5430762360.html

Canon EOS 6D full frame 20.2mp camera body, excellent condition and fantastic imaging system. Comes with battery grip, L-Bracket for vertical tripod mounting, 5 batteries (1 canon, 4 after market), 2 Chargers (1 canon, 1 after market), Original strap.

Canon 24-105mm f/4L: perfect condition, with spotless glass protected with a B+W filter, with all caps, bag, and lens hood.

Canon 85mm 1.8 USM: Incredible portrait/fashion lens. My literal go-to for paid work. Comes with all caps and lens hood.

Canon 50mm 1.8 STM: Brand new 50mm prime, huge upgrade form the previous 50mm 1.8's. Comes with all caps.

15' Gold Plated Tether cable: for image capture with lightroom or capture one.

I'll even throw in an old camera bag I have to help you get it all home.

Kept in a non-smoking environment inside a Pelican case at all times when not in use. Never rained on, never dropped, I take incredible care in making sure my equipment is perfect. Primarily shoot in studio so very little exposure to the elements. Lenses recently calibrated to body to address front/back focus.

Have used this for everything from fashion to portraiture, commercial to product shots. It's a workhorse system and a great step up for anyone using crop sensors or entry level cameras. Cannot tell you how much the step to Full Frame did for my overall image quality, this camera has paid for itself many times over at this point. It could certainly do the same for you.

Only selling as a set, great chance to upgrade right to pro level equipment. Email me if you'd like to see images I've taken with the camera and lenses.

Cash only, will meet at a local Brooklyn bank for withdrawal and deposit on my end. If you feel like making an offer, go for it, no promises though. I can be contacted at [email protected]

Feb 09 16 07:43 am Link