Forums > Newbie Forum > Equestrian Bull Rider Model - saying hello

Model

Lancera

Orangeville, Ontario, Canada

Hi everyone!!

Just wanted to write a quick word and introduce myself. I am an equestrian, bull rider and small business owner.  I am also looking to get into some modelling. I would love to start with a trade or no paid job to gain some more photos for my portfolio. I have done some western, equine shoots and would love to do more of those!! My dream would actually be to do a professional western or truck related shoot for a commercial ad or magazine. I know that to start off however, their must be baby steps and I am willing to start out with a photographer who likes my look and would like me to help grow his or her portfolio. if you see a vision I could help you with, no matter what the theme I would love to here from you! Located out of Toronto Ontario.

Cheers,
Lancera (Samantha)

Jan 29 16 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

Flex Photography

Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

Welcome to Mayhem, Samantha!

I am north of you, but do travel down you way fairly often. Left a Tag on your page.

For great helpful info on many aspects of modeling, go read everything at www.newmodels.com

Enjoy the site!
Fred

Jan 29 16 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Enrique Olivieri Photography

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, US

Welcome to MM!

Jan 29 16 07:24 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome to MM. smile

Jan 30 16 12:36 am Link

Photographer

RTE Photography

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

Welcome to the Mayhem, best of luck.

Jan 30 16 12:53 am Link

Photographer

Birds of Stones

Greenville, South Carolina, US

I know it doesn't help Because I'm so for away , but I have a western shoot coming up with a Peace Maker and a Rolling block, That I would have loved to have booked you for.

Feb 06 16 04:55 am Link