Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Paul C Buff Everything you need for a 4 light

Photographer

Ali Engin

Chicago, Illinois, US

All the items in the screenshots are only used 2-3 times and purchased with in 2 years. I will not sell them individually so please don't ask. This is EVERYTHING you need for a studio plus a lot more. You can even buy it and sell the stuff you don't need. I don't have the time to list and sell individually. And i can not ship. Buyer must come in and pick it up personally. In addition to the stuff I have 4 light stands and a pro quality background support kit. All from Calumet Photo. For the stuff listed in the screenshots, they are in perfect condition. There is absolutely no wear and tear plus they function 100%. Contact me directly via email [email protected] Price is firm $3500 for everything. Items can be picked up in person, location Chicago

2x 11 inch long throw reflector
2x 7 inch umbrella reflector
2x 8.5 inch honeycomb grid set
4x 8.5 inch high output reflector
4x Einstein E640
2x Vagabond Mini Lithium
1x 22inch silver beauty dish
1x 47inch foldable octabox with grid
2x 10x36inch foldable stripboxes with grids
1x 30x60 inch giant softbox with grid
1x 22inch beauty dish bag
4x 15foot power cable
1x Pelican 1654 Case with dividers
1x Sekonic L758DR Digital Master Flash Meter
1x PocketWizards AC34 Zone Controller for Canon
1x PocketWizard MniTT1 for Canon
4x Pocket Wizard PowerMC2 Receiver Module for Einstein

Dec 08 15 08:07 pm Link

Photographer

WCR3

Houston, Texas, US

Ali Engin wrote:
... I will not sell them individually so please don't ask. ... Items can be picked up in person, location Chicago.

You have some nice gear for sale, but I don't imagine there are too many MMers who want all of it and can back a truck up to your studio to haul it away.

If you decide to sell it piece by piece and are willing to ship, please send me a PM or re-advertise here.

Dec 29 15 08:22 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Walker Photography

Hartford, Connecticut, US

Ali,
I use Paul Buff equipment, too.  Also, I'd be interested in individual items if you decide to break up the offering.

Thanks!

Jan 07 16 12:46 pm Link

Photographer

Steve Friel

Erie, Pennsylvania, US

I use Paul Buff equipment, too. I would be interested in parts but not all I have most of the same equip.

May 18 16 01:42 pm Link