Forums > General Industry > Attachment to your oldest portfolio images

Model

Sascha

Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

I uploaded new images on my port and I need to delete some older ones to make more room... there are two images in  my port that are the oldest images and I don't have them in my actual book even but because of the number of comments and views, I'm a bit hesitant to delete : P

Do you have old images that you are attached to? If not, give me a little spank on my ass to empower me to push that delete button hehe

Nov 30 06 06:26 am Link

Photographer

Kelly Sedivec-Ealy

Iowa City, Iowa, US

If they are your last three they are three of your best...probably doesn't help the delete situation but they are incredible photos....

Nov 30 06 08:03 am Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

lol...I feel your pain about having to delete older images.  I have a few older images that I find impossible to delete!

Nov 30 06 08:29 am Link

Photographer

Viva Van Story

Long Branch, New Jersey, US

Susi wrote:
lol...I feel your pain about having to delete older images.  I have a few older images that I find impossible to delete!

Like images from 2004 https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pid=2989

OH that was fun..

Nov 30 06 08:31 am Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Viva Van Story wrote:

Like images from 2004 https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pid=2989

OH that was fun..

Exactly like that!  I think I did finally delete the one in the black and white swimsuit we shot in your backyard though...lol;-)

Nov 30 06 08:33 am Link

Photographer

XtremeArtists

I am very attached to my oldest portfolio image.

Nov 30 06 09:16 am Link

Model

_Alexandra

Alexandria, Virginia, US

I was attached to my old images for some time.  Some of my older images just show me with a different hair cut/style, so I wasn't sure if I should keep that in my port still to show that my hair CAN and HAS been different, you know?

Nov 30 06 09:19 am Link

Model

Sascha

Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

ditto. I feel ya: ( arrr, it's hard...

Nov 30 06 07:26 pm Link

Model

Sascha

Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan

Photored wrote:
If they are your last three they are three of your best...probably doesn't help the delete situation but they are incredible photos....

awww thanks! yea, it doesn't help the situation, indeed : P but thanks.

Nov 30 06 07:27 pm Link