Forums > Newbie Forum > rearrange photos?

Photographer

grayjr

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, US

new to MM... can I rearrange photos in my portfolio or do they stay in the order I uploaded them?   thanks!

May 01 15 09:55 pm Link

Photographer

waynes world pics

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

grayjr wrote:
new to MM... can I rearrange photos in my portfolio or do they stay in the order I uploaded them?   thanks!

click on Manage Photos/Organize Photos...then you can drag them around to how you want.

May 01 15 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

grayjr

Fort Walton Beach, Florida, US

Duh!?!  just figured it out after I posted the question... thank you though for the reply! I invite anyone to stop by my page and have a look. Will be fun to see what turns up on MM.

May 01 15 10:03 pm Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello & Welcome to MM. smile

May 01 15 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

Filles de Pin-up

Wichita, Kansas, US

Welcome to the Mayhem hienvy

May 03 15 11:30 pm Link

Photographer

Thomas Anomalous

New York, New York, US

It seems you need to revert to classic view to do this

Jul 11 16 08:34 am Link

Model

AgataGrodek

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

How to come back to old view?
I can't see option "manage photos" sad

I've done this many times in the past but now just can't find it...

Sep 27 16 11:01 am Link

Photographer

Satterstr0m

New York, New York, US

It seems like it doesnt work in firefox, got it to work in classic mode and google chrome.. Too complicated.

Jun 11 17 10:54 am Link

Photographer

danchez

Portland, Oregon, US

I'm having problems with this as well.  I just want my newest images to be at the top of the page but no matter what I do it doesn't change.

Jun 16 17 10:01 am Link

Photographer

BrandiNett

Los Angeles, California, US

I recommend checking out our FAQ on rearranging images: https://www.modelmayhem.com/faqs/view/50283

Jun 16 17 01:14 pm Link

Model

Christina Forbes

Beverly Hills, California, US

BrandiNettIB wrote:
I recommend checking out our FAQ on rearranging images: https://www.modelmayhem.com/faqs/view/50283

Can we arrange the order of the albums?

I created two new albums - however one new album is first, second album (is old), and then third album is one of the new ones I created lol

it gets worse lol

When looking at my profile portfolio in its entirety (ALL PHOTOS VIEW)
Half of my new pics are at the top and then the other half are all at the bottom with old photos in between...

How do I fix this?

I tried using the DEFAULT ALBUM feature but that did not work with arranging the photos and I attempted in all photos view with no luck...

Oct 08 17 07:21 am Link

Photographer

John P Dunnigan

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Christina Forbes  wrote:
Can we arrange the order of the albums?

I created two new albums - however one new album is first, second album (is old), and then third album is one of the new ones I created lol

it gets worse lol

When looking at my profile portfolio in its entirety (ALL PHOTOS VIEW)
Half of my new pics are at the top and then the other half are all at the bottom with old photos in between...

How do I fix this?

I tried using the DEFAULT ALBUM feature but that did not work with arranging the photos and I attempted in all photos view with no luck...

This is what I did... It's not a perfect solution, but it works! I simply renamed my albums by putting a number before the actual name of the album ( 1 -, 2 -, 3 -, 4 - )... Since the order of the albums appears to be alphabetical this made sure that the album I wanted 1st in my list was first and so on... Hope this helps!

Jan 27 18 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

Fernando M I Carreiro

Corroios, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

BrandiNettIB wrote:

Unfortunately the linked information does not seem to apply anymore and I am unable to drag & drop to a new position in the Order View, no matter what I try.

I've tried it on FireFox, Chrome, Edge and even on Internet Explorer and the method has failed on all of them.

Any suggestions?

Jul 25 18 11:53 am Link

Photographer

Inner Fire Photography

Payson, Arizona, US

Thank you for the link. That cleared up the problem!

Oct 13 19 04:32 pm Link