Forums > General Industry > Help me please! FHM Magazine mix-up??

Model

Alex Davenport

Spokane, Missouri, US

I was told that I was going to be in the Jan./Feb. issue of FHM Magazine in the "20 Hot Dates" section.

That's all fine and dandy and I've been looking forward to it coming out since early September.

Problem is, someone messaged me on myspace today and said they saw me in the magazine when they bought it today. The issue that is out now is the December 2006 issue.

Well, I havent looked at it previously because it is all wrapped up and I didn't want to buy it to check if I was in it because I was told I wouldn't until next month.

That would suck because it doesnt have much more time on the stands and my family/friends aren't expecting it yet and I would have been able to see it a month ago! Arg.

My question is, do any of you have the magazine? Could you tell me if I am in it? I would appreciate it a lot. I am going to buy it tomorrow to check, but it's kinda driving me crazy so I would like to know if possible tonight. Thanks so much!!

Alex

Nov 29 06 02:43 am Link

Model

TIFFANY A

would you be able to find this info on their website? give that a shot.

Nov 29 06 04:33 am Link

Model

Alex Davenport

Spokane, Missouri, US

Koala wrote:
would you be able to find this info on their website? give that a shot.

No, they don't have any of them up there past October

Nov 29 06 11:26 am Link

Photographer

STUDIOMONA PHOTOGRAPHY

Avon, Minnesota, US

Don't they send you a complimentary copy of the magazine? not sure how that works. Good luck!

Nov 29 06 11:29 am Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Could be worse..

You could have found out you were in Faud's Harem Monthly or something.

Nov 29 06 11:29 am Link

Photographer

Studio Spike

New York, New York, US

ummm, don't we already know you're in it because your Myspace buddy saw it?  Is this post just a coy way of announcing you're in the magazine?  smile

Nov 29 06 11:31 am Link

Model

Miranda Cole

Monterey, California, US

Studio Spike wrote:
ummm, don't we already know you're in it because your Myspace buddy saw it?  Is this post just a coy way of announcing you're in the magazine?  smile

HAHAHAHA

Nov 29 06 11:35 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

This is certainly rocket science.

I'm scratching my head over here.

Hmm... Maybe go buy the current issue and find out?

Nov 29 06 11:43 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Envy wrote:
This is certainly rocket science.

I'm scratching my head over here.

Hmm... Maybe go buy the current issue and find out?

that's what I thought. it's like $4. crazy idea.

Nov 29 06 11:45 am Link

Model

nancubabe

Miami, Florida, US

Coy, coy...You know you have the magazine!!

Nov 29 06 11:54 am Link

Model

Alex Davenport

Spokane, Missouri, US

It was definitely like midnight last night and I wasn't going to go out to buy it at that time. If you would read my original post, then you would see that I said I was going to go buy it today but if anyone knew I would appreciate them telling me. And NO, I'm not trying to announce that I'm in the magazine- if you look at my page, it is listed in my credits. I don't think I'm cool cuz I'm in it and I'm not flaunting it. Anyways, a friend of mine has the magazine and said I am not in it, so it is resolved. Sometimes you guys are really rude for no reason. If I am asking for help, and all you have to give is rude smart-ass comments, please don't even respond.

Nov 29 06 01:06 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Alex Davenport wrote:

If you would read my original post, then you would see that I said I was going to go buy it today but if anyone knew I would appreciate them telling me. And NO, I'm not trying to announce that I'm in the magazine- if you look at my page, it is listed in my credits. I don't think I'm cool cuz I'm in it and I'm not flaunting it. Anyways, a friend of mine has the magazine and said I am not in it, so it is resolved. Sometimes you guys are really rude for no reason. If I am asking for help, and all you have to give is rude smart-ass comments, please don't even respond.

I should hope all of the wasn't directed at me since I didn't say any of that.

Nov 29 06 01:07 pm Link

Model

Alex Davenport

Spokane, Missouri, US

Jessalyn wrote:

I should hope all of the wasn't directed at me since I didn't say any of that.

I tried quoting all the ones I was responding to but it didn't work so that's why I edited it.

Nov 29 06 01:08 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Alex Davenport wrote:

I tried quoting all the ones I was responding to but it didn't work so that's why I edited it.

thank you

Nov 29 06 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

B R E E D L O V E

Forks, Washington, US

I gotta go buy it now.Congratulations.  smile

Nov 30 06 07:11 am Link

Photographer

Fotografia-di-Asia

Park City, Utah, US

I've never spent a single penny on FHM. Now will certainly never since they tend to mix up. . .

Nov 30 06 11:06 am Link

Model

Alex Davenport

Spokane, Missouri, US

Terry Breedlove wrote:
I gotta go buy it now.Congratulations.  smile

Thanks! Yeah, it is out now... in the right issue. it didnt get mixed up. it has Vida Guerra on the cover. Thanks Terry!

Dec 04 06 05:55 pm Link