Forums > General Industry > Nik Sharpener 2.0 for CS2 Yes/No?

Photographer

Oliver Anderson

San Rafael, California, US

Does anyone use this Plug-In with CS2.  Just want some feedback from users before I spend $329 on it.  Is it benefitial, is it user friendly, is it worth the money?
O

Nov 28 06 05:11 pm Link

Model

Benny

Brooklyn, New York, US

i use it and i love it, you could go out and get a wacom tablet the program came with mine smile and you will spend less money smile

Nov 28 06 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

If you learn to use the tools available to you in PS, you don't need Nik or anything else. They are just scripts of tools already available. And I might add that they are somewhat limited by their quasi global approach.

Nov 28 06 05:16 pm Link

Model

Benny

Brooklyn, New York, US

B&H sells a small one for $99
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/control … ype=search

you could buy a larger one

Nov 28 06 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Oliver Anderson

I somewhat agree with you Bob but the Noise Ninja program I bought is much better than the Anti Noise program provided in CS2.  I feel that it was worth the $80 investment.  If the Nik Sharpener is easy to use, saves time and sharpens the photos better than what is available in the CS2 I'd be happy to purchase the plugin.

Nov 28 06 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Oliver Anderson

If I go that way I'd buy a larger one.  I gotta check those things out.  Since it comes with Elements 3.0 couldn't you just call Adobe and buy the upgrade for $175 to get CS2?

Nov 28 06 05:30 pm Link