Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > How the heloo MAVRINis retouching Skin ??

Retoucher

a k mac

London, England, United Kingdom

It wasn't a compliment.

Apr 02 15 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Tulack

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

AKMac wrote:
It wasn't a compliment.

It's fine. Most important that you agreed that if Leibovitz would take pictures of me, instead of John Lennon, her work would be just a piece of shit. Which is prooving my point and thank you for that.

Apr 02 15 02:15 pm Link

Photographer

TmkFoto

Vilnius, Vilniaus, Lithuania

Max Twain wasn't teaching retouching nobody from mentioned here russian photographers. First was Lenin or Mavrin, i know realy little about Lenin. Mavrin is shooting quite long already, he has his own models (mavrin models), and yes his works are amazing, that skin retouch..wow! By the way, Max tawin first of all is retoucher, not photographer, he started from that.
Fedor Shmidt started as nightlife photographer in 2009, here he founded his first models and girls for sexy shots. In one interwiev he mentioned, that Mavrin was a photographer who inspired him in beginning.

Aug 31 15 07:18 am Link

Photographer

Kenneth D

AMSTON, Connecticut, US

Any luck reconstructing Mavrins style? I would love to learn more about this smile

Feb 24 16 07:20 am Link

Retoucher

Thach of FotoHouse

Seattle, Washington, US

His style also has the looks of the filter>oil paint used and lowering the opacity to blend it to give it that very silky skin/hair.  Also toning in some reds/browns into the image and lifting the blacks greatly.

Mar 05 16 02:44 pm Link

Photographer

TMA Photo and Training

Lancaster, Pennsylvania, US

Mar 05 16 04:35 pm Link