Forums > General Industry > HELP....Please...Audition tomorrow...

Model

The Peabo

Los Angeles, California, US

Hi, I have an audition for a commercial tomorrow and MUST look EMO...huh?  Help...I need to know what I can do to look EMO.  I have black nail polish, black eyeliner, black tight jeans...what else?  Got any pics for hair or anything else?  I really appreciate any halp and know this in late notice but i am stumped...
Thanks y'all,
Peabo

Nov 28 06 12:46 am Link

Model

Donezo

read jessalyn's thread on how to be 'scene'. soooo good.

Nov 28 06 12:49 am Link

Model

Ashton Shane

Chicago, Illinois, US

I wouldn't paint your nails or put on eye liner. When I go to auditions and I'm told what to look like I'm still expected to be inside the go see look - form fitted clothes and a clean make-up face. Do you have any bracelets or tighter neck jewelry? Maye some Airwalk/Puma type shoes too.

I'm sure you'll do well. Good Luck!

Ashton

Nov 28 06 12:53 am Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

Lemme guess... Lip Service? smile

I'd say mussed-sexy hair and just the tiniest smudge of eyeliner along your upper and lower lashes.

Nov 28 06 01:07 am Link

Model

The Peabo

Thanks ladies.  I really appreciate your help.
Peabo smile

Nov 28 06 02:20 am Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

Nov 28 06 02:22 am Link

Model

The Peabo

lll wrote:
http://www.somethingdirectory.com/main_emo.htm - How to be Emo.

OMG, that is great!  Loved it...how funny.

Thanks all for helping me and for a great laugh.  Now I will lay my head down, contemplate all the unhappiness around me...think of deep,dark poems while picking at my new black nail polish and worrying about whether or not my freshly dyed hair will rub off on my moms freshly washed pillowcases.  Then i shall fall fitfully asleep knowing that tomorrow will be more bleak than today...

I shall nail this audition!
Peabo

Nov 28 06 03:25 am Link