BlindMike wrote:
Tyign is so much work.

obviously !

Nov 22 06 06:00 pm Link

Model

Candy Poses

Seattle, Washington, US

DHayes Photography wrote:
The first time I did a bondage shoot was at the model's suggestion.  She specifically wanted to be bound and suspended above the floor, head down.  The model is a good friend of mine and I have asked her to do outrageous things for my photos in the past, so now it was her turn to make a request.  I begged off until I could do some research on Japanese bondage and knots.  I actually got the knot info off of a British Boy Scout web site that featured animated .gifs illustrating how to tie various knots!  My main worry was that the knots wouldn't hold as my studio has a concrete floor.  On the big day, everything went fine, but I was praying for the knots to hold all through the shoot.

Doug

How come you didn't seek outside help and try and find a rigger?  I don't want to rain on your parade, but why would you suspend someone above a concrete floor without at least watching someone else do it once, if not try and find someone to help you with the shoot?

Nov 22 06 06:14 pm Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

DHayes Photography wrote:
The first time I did a bondage shoot was at the model's suggestion.  She specifically wanted to be bound and suspended above the floor, head down.  The model is a good friend of mine and I have asked her to do outrageous things for my photos in the past, so now it was her turn to make a request.  I begged off until I could do some research on Japanese bondage and knots.  I actually got the knot info off of a British Boy Scout web site that featured animated .gifs illustrating how to tie various knots!  My main worry was that the knots wouldn't hold as my studio has a concrete floor.  On the big day, everything went fine, but I was praying for the knots to hold all through the shoot.

Doug

I have to say too that this is frightening that you did it and thankful that it was safe and you had no problems. How would you have explained that to the emergency services and cops had the knots not held...? "SHe really did want me to do it, honest!!" I doubt they would have believed you. It saddens me that people don't stop to think about this before trying out things like this.

Please, next time find the assistance of someone else that has lots of experience in this type of thing. You didn't clarify or specify, but I certainly hope that there was someone else on hand for safety's sake.

Nov 22 06 07:04 pm Link

Photographer

ShadowCrafter

Pike Road, Alabama, US

And I suppose now you have new plans for the holiday weekend ???

addicting isnt it

Nov 23 06 11:22 am Link

Photographer

Moraxian

Germantown, Maryland, US

There are ladies everywhere who will pose for bondage photos, trust me.  smile

Just keep on practicing and you'll do well with it.  big_smile

Nov 23 06 09:22 pm Link

Photographer

ShadowCrafter

Pike Road, Alabama, US

Moraxian wrote:
There are ladies everywhere who will pose for bondage photos, trust me.  smile

Just keep on practicing and you'll do well with it.  big_smile

I'm all for that.

Nov 26 06 01:30 pm Link

Model

jade83

Columbia, Missouri, US

I've done fake "tied-up look" shots. I got one of my pairs of modeling/costume dress shoes because I wanted something strappy and they came with "knotwork" across the toes. The necklace chain and luggage lock just accessorized nicely. (*see my port!)
I have an odd sort of potential idea-I could go with the halfway/fully tied ropework thing if someone were to wrap it around me to make it look like some type of formal knee-length or just below the knee dress. wink -Creatively/Sneakily yours, ~J~

Nov 26 06 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

Erotic Damsel Images

Eugene, Oregon, US

Doug Sampson wrote:
How does one ask a model to try bondage without risking getting to never work with that model again, or told off or....who knows what. I would like to try it sometime but the models in my area (close) I think would creep out on me.

Good luck to you Doug. You have some awesome models in your area. (Just like Corkill has awesome models in the Portland area) smile  Have fun.

I do worry that the model will creep out on me, but I've had some write and ask about it. Now if we can just get our schedules together smile

Have a great week Corkill and Doug (and everyone else)

Nov 26 06 11:15 pm Link

Model

Loretta Lightningbolt

DEVILS ELBOW, Missouri, US

When can we see this picture??  *jumping up and down*

Nov 27 06 03:29 am Link