Forums > General Industry > Shooting pregnant women (not literally)

Model

Emily Sarcos-Leonard

Worthing, England, United Kingdom

Hello crappy spelling

I am currently at the beggining stages of my 3rd pregnancy, and i am lucky enough to have kept my size 8 (UK) figure and no stretch marks either. Anyway, just wondering if anyone would be interested in shooting with me when i start to show? Obviously someone in England would be more convienient, but if your travelling to the Uk that could also work, let me know. Also i shall continue my modelling after i give birth once i get my size 8 (uk) figure back again. So if you would also be interested in that too, let me know.

Thanks; looking forward to reading your input.

Nov 21 06 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Fryd

Miami Beach, Florida, US

I have a few pregnant women in my portfolio.

If you're willing to come to Miami Beach, FLorida, I'd be happy to shoot you. :-)

Nov 21 06 03:17 pm Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

ask '' pwp images ''

oops, not here
on OMP

hes in surrounding London area and very very nice guy

he might be interested

Nov 21 06 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Emily Sarcos-Leonard wrote:
Hello crappy spelling

I am currently at the beggining stages of my 3rd pregnancy, and i am lucky enough to have kept my size 8 (UK) figure and no stretch marks either. Anyway, just wondering if anyone would be interested in shooting with me when i start to show? Obviously someone in England would be more convienient, but if your travelling to the Uk that could also work, let me know. Also i shall continue my modelling after i give birth once i get my size 8 (uk) figure back again. So if you would also be interested in that too, let me know.

Thanks; looking forward to reading your input.

Dammit.  You're too far away LOL.

Nov 21 06 11:32 pm Link