Forums > General Industry > Comp cards, printing.

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Anyone have a place they like for printing comp cards? And of course, reasonable price but with quality..
I get asked all the time and it's not something I do, so any input from those that deal with getting them printed is much appreciated. From photographers as well as models..

Feel free to email me direct  [email protected]

Cheers,

Keith

May 02 05 11:29 am Link

Photographer

Rich Mohr

Chicago, Illinois, US

I've hade great success with www.gotprint.com They're based out in California, have great customer service and they let you submit your own custom designs too! I love em!

Rich

May 02 05 11:31 am Link

Photographer

Sophistocles

Seattle, Washington, US

You know, I've had them printed up from layout at Kinko's, of all places, and they've come out fine.

The only issue is that sometimes they don't have the right kind of paper stock. Otherwise, it's a fantastic and inexpensive place to get 'em done yourself, if you're prepared to do all of the prep on your own.

May 02 05 12:10 pm Link

Photographer

ANON

San Diego, California, US

For low run quantities, we have been using a great service owned by the father of one of the talent's we represent:

http://www.digital-art-ifact.com/

The quality is fantastic and it's hard to beat their low runs, if you don't need a lot of cards at a time.

Need larger runs?

www.abcpictures.com

May 02 05 12:37 pm Link

May 02 05 01:03 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Thanks to everyone for the input..  It's amazing how much better this site is for getting responses to posts than OMP...

May 02 05 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

I have a huge list of printers on my site. Because I rock that way. Go check my website here: Link to Compcard Printers

May 02 05 07:57 pm Link