Forums > General Industry > Licensed agency or no?

Model

Gretchen

Los Angeles, California, US

What is the website where you can look up if an agency is licensed or not (for the state of California)?

Nov 19 06 01:18 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Nov 19 06 01:27 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

I dunno, but I looked at that "Models For Christ" website and they're ABSOLUTELY running a scam with all their vague advice designed to make you order their useless pamphlets on "how the business works" when you could get the same info free, and all while claiming they care about your soul.
Typical faux-religious hucksterim that demeans real faith & makes Christians look like idiots to the public at large.

Nov 19 06 01:28 am Link

Model

Gretchen

SLE Photography wrote:
I dunno, but I looked at that "Models For Christ" website and they're ABSOLUTELY running a scam with all their vague advice designed to make you order their useless pamphlets on "how the business works" when you could get the same info free, and all while claiming they care about your soul.
Typical faux-religious hucksterim that demeans real faith & makes Christians look like idiots to the public at large.

Good point!  Yeah I TOTALLY agree with you.  They're all just out to get us!

Nov 19 06 01:45 am Link

Model

Gretchen

SayCheeZ! wrote:
http://www.dir.ca.gov/databases/dlselr/Talag.html

Thanks for answering my question!

Nov 19 06 01:45 am Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Gretchen wrote:
Good point!  Yeah I TOTALLY agree with you.  They're all just out to get us!

I didn't say "all."
There're some good reference sites like www.newmodels.com (which incidentally gives away much of the info those other guys're charging for).  And I didn't mean all Christians either, please note I said people like that demean decent Christians & are responsible for said decent Christian's images.
But yeah, there're plenty of people out there nickel & dimeing (or in some cases $100 & $2000ing) people to death.

Nov 19 06 02:44 am Link