Forums > General Industry > Just woundering ?

Model

Rabbit86

Białystok, Podlaskie, Poland

If i got on my port +18 photos and some one not member of site like to see them how he can do this..?
Only by creating account right..? But create account on MM was prety dificult thing for pserson who not photogs or model , right..?
i tell you why we hade to remove all my +18 photos beacose some one start using them way i dont realy like they be used.

Nov 18 06 09:17 am Link

Photographer

Atlskies

Franklin, Tennessee, US

Rabbit86 wrote:
If i got on my port +18 photos and some one not member of site like to see them how he can do this..?
Only by creating account right..? But create account on MM was prety dificult thing for pserson who not photogs or model , right..?
i tell you why we hade to remove all my +18 photos beacose some one start using them way i dont realy like they be used.

If you have photos that are 18+, they can not be viewed unless the person viewing them is a member.  However, people have stated otherwise in the past. 

It is not difficult at all to set up a page on MM.  All a person has to do is add at least 4 photos and get approval from a moderator.  It's easy, but usually takes a few days to get approval. 

As long as there are photos floating around the internet, people can gain access to them.  It has been stated by many people that the best way to protect yourself is not post your photos.

Nov 18 06 09:20 am Link

Model

Rabbit86

Białystok, Podlaskie, Poland

Yea that sucks, beacose without posting them model can promote her work sad
Well i hade to remove all my photos they all was +18 beacose some one who not a model not photog but my ex bf find them and trying to use them not the way they where intended...sad

Nov 18 06 09:33 am Link