Forums > General Industry > transexuals modeling?

Model

Constance Hilory

Mobile, Alabama, US

dee740 wrote:

no one forced you to post.

Doesn't change the fact it is not a big deal.

Nov 19 06 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

Tito Trelles-MADE IN NY

Miami, Florida, US

Who cares?

Nov 19 06 08:00 pm Link

Model

Arthur's Town, Cat Island, Bahamas

I love you Con and Tito..

Nov 19 06 08:02 pm Link

Model

Constance Hilory

Mobile, Alabama, US

Rena wrote:
I love you Con and Tito..

We are a power duo. tongue

Nov 19 06 08:03 pm Link

Photographer

Shiree

Sacramento, California, US

You asked a question let me answer it, there are way more TS/TV models that youll ever know, many many are in more and more pop/rap videos from P-diddy to Usher and more, i personally know 4 of such models including a lingerie model named Lexxie., and fact is, they book paid work, so it goes back to the simple saying that you as a model might want to remember,

THE ONLY PERSONS OPINION THAT MATTERS IS THE ONE WRITING THE CHECK,

and if u cant handle that your in the wrong line of work, hope you take this as good advice not an attack.

end discussion.

Nov 19 06 08:08 pm Link

Model

Dara_w

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Shiree wrote:
You asked a question let me answer it, there are way more TS/TV models that youll ever know, many many are in more and more pop/rap videos from P-diddy to Usher and more, i personally know 4 of such models including a lingerie model named Lexxie., and fact is, they book paid work, so it goes back to the simple saying that you as a model might want to remember,

THE ONLY PERSONS OPINION THAT MATTERS IS THE ONE WRITING THE CHECK,

and if u cant handle that your in the wrong line of work, hope you take this as good advice not an attack.

end discussion.

well, I'm like to take it as advice, but the way you said it was sorta like and attack.

Nov 19 06 08:14 pm Link

Photographer

Shiree

Wait till you get butchered at a casting call or a proshoot, then youll know what an attack is and guess what, Models deal with it and move on or change occupations.

Nov 19 06 08:23 pm Link

Model

Dara_w

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Shiree wrote:
Wait till you get butchered at a casting call or a proshoot, then youll know what an attack is and guess what, Models deal with it and move on or change occupations.

I've been to castings and so forth. I know what models do, I am one. There is a time and a place for getting butchered, and if there's no pay looming around , I just don't appreciate it.

Nov 19 06 08:49 pm Link

Model

Kali Doom

Nashville, Arkansas, US

Your personal views on the subject aside, your original question was whether or not you should basically tattle on her.  The answer is a resounding NO.  It's none of your business.

As for a postop being in Playboy...bring it on.  I'd love to see it.

Nov 19 06 08:59 pm Link

Photographer

Shiree

actually a pre-op and a hermaphradite made playboy publications and playboy TV.

Nov 19 06 09:08 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Kali Doom wrote:

https://andrejkoymasky.com/liv/fam/biot2/tula1.jpghttps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/Tula.jpg

http://andrejkoymasky.com/liv/fam/biot2/tula1.html
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0876302/bio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caroline_Cossey

https://www.magazine-empire.com/playboy/1991/991_small.jpg
click the magazine cover to read the contents.

Nov 19 06 09:11 pm Link

Photographer

Craig A McKenzie

Marine City, Michigan, US

RBDesign wrote:
Let's at least make this real. How many photogs have shot a "tranny"

I have, prodommes love to shoot with them.

RB

I have. Its a wonderful experience...so flamboyant! So Happy! SO what?! 
Do something uncomfortable and you'll remember it forever.
I made a friend forever.  Go figure, and I didn't have to compromise my values, mores or norms.  I just had to make her look good.  It was the easiest job.  wink

Nov 19 06 09:23 pm Link

Model

Kali Doom

Nashville, Arkansas, US

Thanks, Cheez!

Nov 19 06 09:25 pm Link

Photographer

Jerel J

Baltimore, Maryland, US

strange thread...

yet interesting....

back to editing

Nov 19 06 09:34 pm Link

Model

Ermine

Chicago, Illinois, US

Definitely not. Gender is an extremely fluid and flexible idea. It's not really fair to say that she shouldn't be allowed because the call was only for girls. This person obviously views herself as female or at least wants to appear female, so why not give her a shot?

Plus, calling someone out in public on such a personal and sensitive issue would be extremely rude and hurtful.

Nov 19 06 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

Shiree

Besides, Transexuals are way fun to have sex with.... err so ive heard,lol.

Nov 19 06 09:43 pm Link

Model

Afinity

Hagerstown, Maryland, US

Some transexuals look better then most women! Look at David La Chapelle's series of Amanda Lepore!

https://images15.fotki.com/v168/photos/3/318328/2062635/david_lachapelle_26-vi.jpg

Nov 19 06 09:46 pm Link

Photographer

FKVPhotography

Ocala, Florida, US

A few years back I shot a wedding in Atlantic City. The mother was the stage manager for La Cage Au Foles.....a crossdressing musical. She had one of the "girls" do her makeup for the wedding and it was impeccable. The daughter had her done by the Mary Kay rep and it sucked.

Men who want to look like women do a far better job at it the some women do.

Nov 20 06 10:17 am Link

Model

Pasha M

Atlanta, Georgia, US

my runway trainer is a crossdresser.  Dudes got a mean walk?  I could only hope to be as good as him.  and I swear, when he dresses up, you would never know he was a man.

Nov 20 06 10:27 am Link

Model

melissa mcintosh

Plano, Texas, US

RB

Umm, if "she" was that good at it I wouldn't know she was a boy. The point is, the slot is for females. It's like seeing a man as a woman in Maxim or playboy... strange isn't it?

UMM you didnt know she was what she was at first it took you a while to figure it out. and by the way there are women out there that do have manly features and are women..... And many man have seen trannies and not known what the were looking at so if there is a trannie out there beautiful enough to make it to playboy or Maxim good on them

Nov 20 06 10:35 am Link

Photographer

RBDesign

North East, Maryland, US

melissa mcintosh wrote:
RB
Umm, if "she" was that good at it I wouldn't know she was a boy. The point is, the slot is for females. It's like seeing a man as a woman in Maxim or playboy... strange isn't it?
UMM you didnt know she was what she was at first it took you a while to figure it out. and by the way there are women out there that do have manly features and are women..... And many man have seen trannies and not known what the were looking at so if there is a trannie out there beautiful enough to make it to playboy or Maxim good on them

Are you talking to me? If so I don't get your point, all I said was that I have shot some in the past. The ones that I have shot are not real private about it. Most of the experiences that I have when shooting transsexuals has been good, I would imagine other photogs out there have shot them too and probably were not being tricked, nor did they need to be "informed". So I just asked what others experiences were.

RB

Nov 20 06 10:44 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

dee740 wrote:
Myself and a few other girls were meeting with a magazine photographer and a transsexual walked in. At first I wasn't sure, but then it became clear to me what was going on. I'm sure the photog didn't know, but I didn't tell him either. Do you feel like I should've dropped a dime on "her"?

One of the best models I've ever shot is a transexual.  No one knows!

Nov 20 06 11:06 am Link

Photographer

PT PHOTO

Dallas, Georgia, US

dee740 wrote:
Myself and a few other girls were meeting with a magazine photographer and a transsexual walked in. At first I wasn't sure, but then it became clear to me what was going on. I'm sure the photog didn't know, but I didn't tell him either. Do you feel like I should've dropped a dime on "her"?

i have a trannie in my pics! why hate?

Nov 20 06 01:48 pm Link

Photographer

PT PHOTO

Dallas, Georgia, US

Kali Doom wrote:
Your personal views on the subject aside, your original question was whether or not you should basically tattle on her.  The answer is a resounding NO.  It's none of your business.

YOU GOT SERVED SUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Nov 20 06 01:49 pm Link

Model

Kali Doom

Nashville, Arkansas, US

PT PHOTO wrote:

YOU GOT SERVED SUCKER!!!!!!!!!

Huh?  I think the quotes are effed or something.

Nov 20 06 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

LeDeux Art

San Ramon, California, US

dee740 wrote:

I shot one while on my first rode trip and I felt it the whole time but wasnt sure untill I looked at the pictures later and then it happened a few months later. should you grass on em, thats on you. No one likes a tattle tail

Nov 20 06 03:27 pm Link

Model

Sinistra626

Tampa, Florida, US

It seems like the photog. saw something you didn't. No you shouldnt have said something because I'm pretty sure the photog. knew and if you did say something you might have insulted the photog. You shouldnt be closed minded.

Nov 20 06 03:38 pm Link

Photographer

TA Craft Photography

Bristol, England, United Kingdom

https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pid=1586469

Not your 'normal' cross dresser! An androgynous goth

Nov 20 06 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

PT PHOTO wrote:
i have a trannie in my pics! why hate?

There's were lots of trannies photographed for this poster... and they all look like they're in good shape to me!

I'm just wondering if it's really appropriate that they're pictured with their 'sticks' straight up in the air?

Nov 20 06 07:38 pm Link

Photographer

GianCarlo Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

Was he prettier than you; did you feel threatened about losing the gig to him?

Nov 20 06 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

PK Brazil

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Shiree wrote:
Besides, Transexuals are way fun to have sex with.... err so ive heard,lol.

lol!

Yeah, where's the MM Tranny check box?  This site is seriously deficient in tranny models.

Nov 20 06 08:29 pm Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Ruben Grolet wrote:
And there is a store that I pass from time to time "Coming Out of The Closet" for men. Just today the light turned red and I looked over to see a man putting the womens clothes that he had just bought into a very nice shopping bag.

I have been around Gay's but not sure how I would feel with a transexual, transvestite, cross dresser.

Why would it "feel different" to be around a transgendered person, or a cross dresser? They're all people, just like anybody else. Treat them just like anybody else and the results will be positive. I treat all people the same, young or old, no matter what gender they are. I feel that all people have something valuable about them, and am interested to know what it is. Sometimes that is hard, since stereotypes are there for a reason, but on a one on one basis, its quite easy.

Nov 20 06 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

JBPhoto

Belleville, Michigan, US

Was his dick hanging out of his skirt?  If so, it might be polite to pull "Miss Thang" aside and let her know.
If not...let it go.

Nov 20 06 08:48 pm Link

Photographer

former_mm_user

New York, New York, US

i used to really love dead or alive.

Nov 20 06 11:45 pm Link

Photographer

StephanieLM

San Francisco, California, US

I wish I'd get a transexual to show up showing up to a shoot.  Instead I'm always forcing my super strait laced friends to dress up as women.  The effect is not nearly as convincing.

Nov 20 06 11:49 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

I've met some post-ops that I couldn't even tell.

My guy friends hate it when I tell them that there is a good chance they have probably taken home and had sex with a post-op transexual....

And, to answer the OP's question, it would not be your place to call that person out. If they consider themselves a woman, who are you to say they can't attend casting calls for women.

Nov 20 06 11:55 pm Link

Model

Jus Chocolate

Yonkers, New York, US

RBDesign wrote:

Maybe she felt thretened by a boy that was better at being a girl? Who knows?

RB

Ha-ha

Nov 21 06 12:03 am Link

Photographer

Caspers Creations

Kansas City, Missouri, US

RBDesign wrote:
How many photogs have shot a "tranny"

RB

I have, and I plan on doing a new series soon with a wonderful Transgendered model.  She is very confident and comfortable with herself and her body in front of the camera.

Nov 21 06 10:58 am Link

Model

DELETE ACCOUNT

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

Shiree wrote:
actually a pre-op and a hermaphradite made playboy publications and playboy TV.

Shiree, you make an excellent point!  Additionally, who was the acting talent and former Bond Girl who is not a natural born female?
Hey, you know what?  Everybody do what they want to do - whatever you want - and work to be the best da_ned one there is.  What's that saying - something about "can't take the heat"; I like that.  Competition is a natural part of this territory.

Nov 21 06 11:13 am Link

Photographer

Visions Of Paradise

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Gee i have one model who had everything done and she looks better than allot of most girls on the street so no it should not matter at all

Nov 21 06 11:16 am Link