Forums > General Industry > Help Needed

Photographer

DarkMoonStudios

San Mateo, California, US

Hello All,

I need your help! I am planning to do a shoot with a model here in the next few weeks. The shoot has a fairy theme (think Amy brown or brian Froud) with a slight erotic twist. While I could do this shoot in the studio I'd much prefer to do it in a wooded area. That's where I need you're help. Do any of you know of a secluded wooded area in or around the San Fansisco Bay Area? It needs to be somewhere private as 1. the shoot will involve nudity & want to model to feel comfortable & 2. I don't want someone calling the authorities on me if & when we do this. If you don't know of an area to do this, but have a suggestion on how to create this enviorment in the studio your advice is also welcome. Any & all advice is appeciated as I don't know the area too well & so don't know what's advilable (or not). Thanks in advance!

-Jason K. Hood
                                                 (DarkMoonStudios)

Nov 16 06 01:08 am Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

you're in sunnyvale? head towards boulder creek

Nov 16 06 01:13 am Link

Photographer

DarkMoonStudios

San Mateo, California, US

Where exactly is that? The only Boulder Creek I know of is in Colorado. I'm in California. Don't know the area to well, so sorry if you were refering to a Boulder Creek here in CA. Thanks!

Nov 16 06 10:31 pm Link

Model

Josie Nutter

Seattle, Washington, US

A google search turned this up.  Not sure it's what he's talking about though.

http://www.google.com/search?client=fir … gle+Search

FWIW, I lived in Palo Alto, Mountain View, and San Francisco and can't think of anything beyond the GG Park (which is definitely too public for nudity)...

Nov 17 06 12:24 am Link

Photographer

Scissor Industries

San Jose, California, US

boulder creek... up hwy 9 out of los gatos. Maybe check out big basin.

Nov 17 06 07:11 pm Link