Forums > General Industry > Miami photogs, check this model out.

Photographer

AEV Foto

Carolina, Carolina, Puerto Rico

Miami model MM # 262619. The easiest, hardest working model I've ever worked with. Amazing body and just a fun, nice girl to be with.
Angel

Nov 14 06 04:50 am Link

Photographer

Dan Howell

Kerhonkson, New York, US

@$350/hour (quoted on her page) I'd hope she is hard working.

Nov 14 06 05:36 am Link

Photographer

T H Taylor

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Dan Howell wrote:
@$350/hour (quoted on her page) I'd hope she is hard working.

Yeah, she'd better offer some psychotherapy or some legal advice at those rates.

Nov 14 06 05:41 am Link

Photographer

Morbid Rockwell

Fresno, California, US

"$150 to $350/hour depending on the project"

"I'm also open to TFCD or TFP (time for cd)"

Ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha  ha

Nov 14 06 11:07 am Link

Photographer

A Traveler

San Francisco, California, US

:::opens wallet:::

::takes out cd::

Nov 14 06 11:30 am Link

Photographer

ReallyRandy

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

You paid $350 an hour for those nude shots? Holy crap!

Nov 14 06 11:32 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

SHAWNEE ON DELAWARE, Pennsylvania, US

Hey! Leave her alone! Her rates are soooo reasonable!!

She says she can do "still life"

So, she obviously can change into a plant for all you landscape photographers.

Quit your complaining.

wink

Nov 14 06 11:36 am Link

Model

Kali Doom

Nashville, Arkansas, US

If she can get those rates, why hate on her?

Nov 14 06 11:39 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Kali Doom wrote:
If she can get those rates, why hate on her?

Is it hating on her, or laughing at the photographer that pays her?

Nov 14 06 11:40 am Link

Model

Kali Doom

Nashville, Arkansas, US

Daniela V wrote:

Is it hating on her, or laughing at the photographer that pays her?

I suppose it depends on if he and his wallet decides that she deserves it.  I figure that it's not for us to decide just because we wouldn't have made that choice.  I mean, anyone that can transform into a shrubbery is amazing, no?

Nov 14 06 11:46 am Link

Model

Mitsukai

Walnut Creek, California, US

Who laughs when the photographers charge $750 an hour and some idiot of a model forks it over?

I guess if you can pay that and you like the images, go right ahead. The rest of us poor people will just keep on keepin' on.

Nov 14 06 11:48 am Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

if she is so awesome why don't you credit her in the photo you have as your avatar? so that people who don't check this thread but do see the awesome picture will be able to go view her port to work with her.

just a thought.

Nov 14 06 11:48 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Kali Doom wrote:

I suppose it depends on if he and his wallet decides that she deserves it.  I figure that it's not for us to decide just because we wouldn't have made that choice.  I mean, anyone that can transform into a shrubbery is amazing, no?

I don't think anyone is *Deciding* so to speak about what this model is worth- but the OP should expect people to throw out their opinions when a model blatently puts her rates out there and they are (well, I think they are) way above what she deserves....

Nov 14 06 11:49 am Link

Photographer

ward

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

*cough* shit, I only pay $100/hr for nudes in Toronto...Glad I'm here....hehehe smile

Nov 14 06 11:52 am Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

I think she has a great look....and if he can afford to pay it then why not?

I wish I had money like that to spend for photographers...maybe i'd have a stronger port then tongue

Nov 14 06 11:53 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

ward wrote:
*cough* shit, I only pay $100/hr for nudes in Toronto...Glad I'm here....hehehe smile

...and that's right about what I charge.

Maybe I should charge $350 and see if I get it

*rolls eyes*

Nov 14 06 11:54 am Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Cristina Ashley wrote:
I think she has a great look....and if he can afford to pay it then why not?

I think that's the issue with this argument.

On either side of the fence: model or photographer, the argument is usually made: if he/she can afford it, then more power to them. Or, if he/she can get it, then more power to them.

That's great and all that the OP can afford that model...but the reason people have taken issue with it might have something to do with the plethora of really beautiful (some are even nice) models that live in Miami that charge a lot less...and have a much stronger port.

I don't ever think it's a good idea to come on here and say "work with her- and this is what I paid"...you're just opening a can of worms.

Nov 14 06 11:56 am Link

Model

Cristina Ashley

Buffalo, Illinois, US

Daniela V wrote:

I think that's the issue with this argument.

On either side of the fence: model or photographer, the argument is usually made: if he/she can afford it, then more power to them. Or, if he/she can get it, then more power to them.

That's great and all that the OP can afford that model...but the reason people have taken issue with it might have something to do with the plethora of really beautiful (some are even nice) models that live in Miami that charge a lot less...and have a much stronger port.

I don't ever think it's a good idea to come on here and say "work with her- and this is what I paid"...you're just opening a can of worms.

he was just giving her a good reference.
end of story.

but everyone on MM always has to start some stupid forum drama.

Nov 14 06 11:59 am Link

Photographer

Mark Brummitt

Clarkston, Michigan, US

Out of curiousity, are you her manager?

Nov 14 06 12:02 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

Daniela V wrote:

he didn't do that though.....he just said she was awesome to work with, that's it. it's not his fault the model posted her rates on her page

Nov 14 06 12:10 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Cristina Ashley wrote:
he was just giving her a good reference.
end of story.

but everyone on MM always has to start some stupid forum drama.

Careful there- some of us are actually having a discussion and not starting drama.

If he wants to give her a good reference, he has a profile in which to do so.

Nov 14 06 12:24 pm Link

Model

Dances with Wolves

Jessalyn wrote:

he didn't do that though.....he just said she was awesome to work with, that's it. it's not his fault the model posted her rates on her page

Ok my bad- that's true.

Nov 14 06 12:25 pm Link

Model

OC Girl

Costa Mesa, California, US

Anyone else realize that on her page, she has a tag from the OP, written THIS MORNING saying he really wants to shoot her and he'll pay her rates?  Yet, on his page, he has photos of her that were  uploaded a long time ago.  My bet is that she is his assistant/wife that he talks about in his profile.

Nov 14 06 01:24 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

OC Girl wrote:
Anyone else realize that on her page, she has a tag from the OP, written THIS MORNING saying he really wants to shoot her and he'll pay her rates?  Yet, on his page, he has photos of her that were  uploaded a long time ago.  My bet is that she is his assistant/wife that he talks about in his profile.

you are so brilliant

Nov 14 06 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

OC Girl wrote:

If I ever decide to get married and someday suspect that my spouse may be cheating, I am calling you asap. Anyone that can research and investigate like that is prime in my book. But don't worry sweetheart that phone number with the lipstick smear on the napkin is just a friend lol.

Nov 14 06 01:52 pm Link

Model

Kali Doom

Nashville, Arkansas, US

All this time, I thought the arguement was whether or not she could actually transform into an eggplant.  A beautiful perfectly purple eggplant that makes the best shadows onto an avocado.

Nov 14 06 04:27 pm Link

Model

OC Girl

Costa Mesa, California, US

Michael Pandolfo wrote:
If I ever decide to get married and someday suspect that my spouse may be cheating, I am calling you asap. Anyone that can research and investigate like that is prime in my book. But don't worry sweetheart that phone number with the lipstick smear on the napkin is just a friend lol.

Thanks.  I guess majoring in journalism finally came in handy.

Nov 14 06 04:36 pm Link

Model

Zoe

Palm Beach, Florida, US

thanks for the laugh, this is really funny.

Nov 14 06 07:30 pm Link

Photographer

Sleepy Weasel

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Threads like this should be grounds for dismissal. This guy is obviously a shill, as was proven above. Pathetic.

Nov 14 06 08:44 pm Link

Photographer

JenniferMaria

Miami Beach, Florida, US

OC Girl wrote:

go go gadget! wink

Nov 14 06 10:46 pm Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Couture Imagery wrote:
:::opens wallet:::

::takes out cd::

I find this wildly humorous.

Nov 14 06 10:50 pm Link