Photographer

J O H N A L L A N

Los Angeles, California, US

My Profile:

I'm relatively new to modeling and want to work with as many photographers as I possibly can. I don't permit the right side of my body to be photographed. I don't shoot on Wednesdays. NO EXCEPTIONS!. I must approve the framing of every image before you press the button. I will always bring my dog to shoots. I love my dog and I hope you can respect my wishes. My shoes and rings will remain on my body at all times unless I am paid a sans-shoes surcharge. Please see my website for a listing of my surcharges. I will only shoot with professionals, who will provide outstanding images. When you contact me, please include the make and model of your car or I will ignore your message.

Thank you,

Johnny

Nov 09 06 11:24 am Link

Photographer

stan wigmore photograph

Long Beach, California, US

must I also be wearing expensive import shoes,when I put my foot squarely where it belongs?

(also ,nice portfolio John,good work)

Nov 09 06 11:48 am Link

Photographer

CAP603

Niles, Michigan, US

John Allan wrote:
My Profile:

I'm relatively new to modeling and want to work with as many photographers as I possibly can. I don't permit the right side of my body to be photographed. I don't shoot on Wednesdays. NO EXCEPTIONS!. I must approve the framing of every image before you press the button. I will always bring my dog to shoots. I love my dog and I hope you can respect my wishes. My shoes and rings will remain on my body at all times unless I am paid a sans-shoes surcharge. Please see my website for a listing of my surcharges. I will only shoot with professionals, who will provide outstanding images. When you contact me, please include the make and model of your car or I will ignore your message.

Thank you,

Johnny

That's the short version of the one I saw that said the same thing, but also included the following:

" I expect ALL of the raw files on CD BEFORE I leave, and ALL of the retouched files within 2 days of the shoot or your ass is mine. I will charge you double my rate if we shoot things other than what I need to update my portfolio. Thank you, have a nice day"  smile

Nov 09 06 12:13 pm Link

Model

Meagan Colf

Seligman, Missouri, US

Is this for real or a parody?? Surely someone can't be that bitchy and think their S$$$T don't stink can they?? Unless we are talking about one of those big honkin supermodels that get paid oodles of money!! 

TOO funny!!!!

Nov 09 06 03:28 pm Link

Model

NC17

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Don't forget: Take with food. Do not consume alcohol while using this product. Consult doctor prior to taking any other medications. Smoking while using this product can cause high blood pressure. Slippery when wet. Do not opperate heavy machinery while using this product. Caution: Flamable. Fire extinguisher inside. May cause cancer in the state of California. May cause heart problems, lung disease, hives or frost bite. Can cause permanent damage to vision. Do not use if you have a history of broken bones. Do not leave in access of children or pets. Safety Glasses, steel toe boots, and hard hat required at all times. Caution: Explosive. Contents may be hot.

Nov 09 06 07:06 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

A while back I saw a profile on MySpace that also has this line:

"Before you request to be my friend, please include your penis size. " smile

Nov 09 06 08:39 pm Link

Photographer

Preclar Photography LLC

Columbus, Ohio, US

That is hilarious.

Nov 09 06 08:40 pm Link

Photographer

Bondo Photo

Glen Burnie, Maryland, US

- void where prohibited
- no purchase necessary
- details inside
- some assembly required
- avoid operating a vehicle or heavy machinery
- consult a physician if erections last longer than four hours
- side effects include pain in the ass, nausea, vomiting, light-headedness, and sudden uncontrolable urges to smack the closest person in proximity

Nov 10 06 10:04 am Link

Model

DELETE ACCOUNT

Eškašem, Badakhshan, Afghanistan

Dam , John, where did you dig this joke up from?  big_smile  That person's pitch is so stupid that it is funny.

John Allan wrote:
My Profile:

Thank you,

Johnny

Nov 10 06 10:11 am Link

Photographer

radar

New York, New York, US

John Allan wrote:
My Profile:

Thank you,

Johnny

too funny

Nov 10 06 10:15 am Link

Artist/Painter

Photosculpt

Ocean City, Maryland, US

I bet cracking something of a smile for the camera is an extra charge too.

Nov 10 06 10:25 am Link