Forums > General Industry > The best model *EVER* is...

Model

RDawkins

Breckenridge, Colorado, US

https://www.barkingatthemoon.com/wp-content/Images/vert.nancy.pelosi.jpg

I mean, what a fantastic headshot. She's SO hot right now.

EDIT: Okay, everyone can calm down now about having the best model ever take up their entire screen. Though...sadly, this one just isn't a good of a shot.

Nov 08 06 09:40 am Link

Photographer

Dan Olek

Rochester, New York, US

please post a larger JPEG!!!

Nov 08 06 09:41 am Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Please make the picture a little bigger, I can barely see it.

Nov 08 06 09:42 am Link

Model

RDawkins

I don't know what happened...I thought it was 200 x 200.  I think she's just so IN YO' FACE that the jpeg magically got HUGE!

If I could have, I would have added a soundtrack. Probably the Scissor Sisters' "She's My Man".

Nov 08 06 09:43 am Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

i had a girlfriend from china, she was from qui-lin, she'd been here for a couple of years, and she spoke almost no english..

one night we were watching a chinese station the tube and an article came on about hilary's new book, as part of the article they played speach hil gave in beijin in 1995, which included the lines

It is a violation of human rights when babies are denied food, or drowned, or suffocated, or their spines broken, simply because they are born girls.

[and

It is a violation of human rights when women are denied the right to plan their own families, and that includes being forced to have abortions or being sterilized against their will.

both of which are hot buttons for chinese women... they didnt translate hil's quote, and jianpei couldn't understand the english that hilary was saying, but she still sat up and paid attention like i'd never seen her sit up and pay attention to anything before.. she knew that speach..

right now there are 40 million more baby boys than bay girls in china because of female infanticide and abortions.. hilary's speach was the start of a shift away from that.. oddly hilary has probably stopped more abortions that any of the fundy preachers..
here's the speach:

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeche … speech.htm

Nov 08 06 10:59 am Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

wow, that picture was so big i couldnt tell who it was..

Nov 08 06 11:00 am Link

Model

RDawkins

lotusphoto wrote:
wow, that picture was so big i couldnt tell who it was..

Yeah. Those women in politics. I mean they all look the same. I just can't tell them apart!

Nov 08 06 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

Marc Rosebeck

Albany, New York, US

Clicked on this, i'll return next wednesday, maybe then i see the the image posted.

Nov 08 06 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

K. Holden wrote:

Yeah. Those women in politics. I mean they all look the same. I just can't tell them apart!

WHY DID YOU POST A FULL SIZED IMAGE?

Nov 08 06 01:19 pm Link

Model

RDawkins

Craig Thomson wrote:

WHY DID YOU POST A FULL SIZED IMAGE?

I did for the same reason you are yelling.

Nov 08 06 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

vanscottie

Winnetka, California, US

Its Nancy Pelosi, future possible Speaker Of The House

I get it, trying to make fun of her looks

Real mature

Guess you voted Republican

Enjoy the Repub downfall - I sure will

Nov 08 06 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

K. Holden wrote:

i could have edited my comment, but i felt that what i said about hilary had some merit and i didn't feel like erasing it

so, if you are complaining about my posts, are you also complaing about what i said about hilary? did you read the speach she gave in 1995, it's 2006, you were .. 11?  i guess that's 'old stuff' so maybe it doesn't count, or maybe it's that all guys who make mistakes about women are the same,

Nov 08 06 01:26 pm Link

Model

RDawkins

This is why MM threads are so fun.

1. Hillary Clinton is a friend, and I think pointing out her human rights campaign in China is great, regardless of the fact that the photograph is of Nancy Pelosi. I was just taking advantage of the opportunity to jab a guy for fun.

2. Er...check my profile...I LIVE in San Francisco. Let's just take that as an obvious sign that I'm not republican.

3. I'm not republican.

4. I didn't post the image so big to try to make fun of Pelosi's "looks", I think she's gah-geous. The thing you were supposed to "get" is that she's a model, like a role model, get it? Hilarious, I know. This is why I don't do stand-up.

5. I'm not republican.

Nov 08 06 01:37 pm Link

Photographer

Pat Thielen

Hastings, Minnesota, US

K. Holden wrote:

1. Hillary Clinton is a friend, and I think pointing out her human rights campaign in China is great, regardless of the fact that the photograph is of Nancy Pelosi. I was just taking advantage of the opportunity to jab a guy for fun.

2. Er...check my profile...I LIVE in San Francisco. Let's just take that as an obvious sign that I'm not republican.

3. I'm not republican.

4. I didn't post the image so big to try to make fun of Pelosi's "looks", I think she's gah-geous. The thing you were supposed to "get" is that she's a model, like a role model, get it? Hilarious, I know. This is why I don't do stand-up.

5. I'm not republican.

Are you a republican?

wink

Nov 08 06 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

K. Holden wrote:

3. I'm not republican.

5. I'm not republican.

jab a guy for fun?  you must be a republican

kidding, i'm used to trading barbs with wgr and other guys my age.. guess i got a taste of my own medicine

Nov 08 06 01:41 pm Link

Model

RDawkins

Besos! All in good fun. I was also trying to make fun of white people who say, "I just can't tell you Asians apart!" but that one was even more subtle.

Nov 08 06 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

K. Holden wrote:
Besos! All in good fun. I was also trying to make fun of white people who say, "I just can't tell you Asians apart!" but that one was even more subtle.

she's asian?

i gotta spend more than a buck for my next pair of readers..

Nov 08 06 01:59 pm Link