Forums > General Industry > In an effort to cut down on all of the drama...

Photographer

Jason McKendricks

Chico, California, US

I figured an FAQ 2.0 is in order. I'll start with a few recent topics. Feel free to add your own! This thread will also address complaints that are not necessarily questions.

Someone was able to view my photos! How could this have happened?

Because you posted your photos online. People who don't want their photos viewed should not post them online, nor should they be models.

I'm a model represented by FORD and nobody here at MM has even heard of me!

Introduce yourself in the Newbie Forum.

Another model from MM told me he thought I was pretty, said he would like to get to know me better and left me his contact information.

Men have been approaching attractive women since the dawn of civilization. If you're interested, call him. If not, politely decline. Either way, most women are flattered by sincere compliments and most have mechanisms for handling men.

Nov 06 06 05:54 am Link

Model

Lady_Death

Drama + Online = Always will be present... it's like the new Days of Our Lives without the nifty Stefano to come back from the dead... far as the whole male askig you out thing people have replaced bars with the internet now you don't have to make the effort to buy that $2.00 beer or think on your feet to impress them... and lastly... the "I don't want people viewing my pics..." once you post it on the internet it has become public domain... thats why a lot of people get in trouble with non-modeling jobs from their blogs to the pictures they post that can be easily kept and shown... That can all be read on MSNBC smile

Nov 06 06 06:01 am Link