Forums > General Industry > Tyra Banks - Hips O Cellulite ?

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

With the wonky and physically  expanding  Tyra aspiring to be the next Oprah are her tv viewers in for a neurotic roller coaster ride as she tries to keep her weight under control , loses control , tries to keep her weight under control etc etc etc ad NAUSEUM .....

Nov 05 06 08:44 pm Link

Model

MelissaLynnette LaDiva

Leawood, Kansas, US

Oh god I hope not.  At least Oprah.......no, never mind, I don't like her show either.  Bye.

Nov 05 06 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

You know, if Tyra expands beyond her current physical limits... that's her problem she would have to deal with.

We all have to deal with body image in one way or the other.

What damage she is doing to the public is much more important than the damage to her epidermis.

Nov 05 06 09:23 pm Link

Model

TroisCouleurs

Dublin, California, US

Garry k wrote:
With the wonky and physically  expanding  Tyra aspiring to be the next Oprah are her tv viewers in for a neurotic roller coaster ride as she tries to keep her weight under control , loses control , tries to keep her weight under control etc etc etc ad NAUSEUM .....

I have to admit I found it shocking too.
I understand Oprah goes yo-yo knowing her story and where she came from. But I thought someone who went through supermodel years and especially doing public appearances would learn enough about their own body and would have a habit to manage their physique wisely.
It's like she never matures enough in her modeling years.

Nov 05 06 09:29 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

UdoR wrote:
You know, if Tyra expands beyond her current physical limits... that's her problem she would have to deal with.

We all have to deal with body image in one way or the other.

What damage she is doing to the public is much more important than the damage to her epidermis.

Now personally Ive never had the pleasure of watching her day time TV show ( gotta work the 9-5 ya know ) so all Ive personally seen of it are a couple of clips broadcast elsewhere - one featuring some "Doctor "feeling her breasts to certify they are "real "and the second clip of her telling Naomi that she was half the reason Tyra quit modelling ( and you just see Naomi thinkin "You dumb B....")
So I gotta ask ....

Is Tyras show closer to Oprah or Jerry Springer on the Spectrum of Daytime TV

Nov 05 06 10:58 pm Link