Forums > General Industry > Halloween costume

Photographer

tc89

Orem, Utah, US

I was sitting here watching TV and was thinking about Halloween. Then I thought, hey, a lot of people are at parties right now and I started wondering, what costumes are people wearing. So this post is to see all the great costumes, start posting smile

Oct 29 06 01:30 am Link

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I am going to be Mrs. Lovitt

Oct 29 06 01:32 am Link

Model

A BRITT PRO-AM

CARDIFF BY THE SEA, California, US

i might be to hungry to get dressed
again...

http://pixpipeline.com/d/b536edfccde4.jpg

Oct 29 06 02:30 pm Link

Model

The Dave

Los Angeles, California, US

my costume is fairly simple.  it doesnt require any makeup or special props, but it scares the hell out of most americans.  in fact, my simple costume is so scary, that its probably not safe for me to post pictures of it.  maybe i'll go to another party this weekend as something else, and post pictures of that.

Oct 29 06 03:28 pm Link

Model

e-string

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Chameleon wrote:
my costume is fairly simple.  it doesnt require any makeup or special props, but it scares the hell out of most americans.  in fact, my simple costume is so scary, that its probably not safe for me to post pictures of it.  maybe i'll go to another party this weekend as something else, and post pictures of that.

So tell us what it is.

Oct 29 06 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

Bondo Photo

Glen Burnie, Maryland, US

Chameleon wrote:

Let me guess...
- Lawyer?
- Tax Auditor?
- President Bush?
- Mother in law?

Oct 29 06 11:27 pm Link

Model

Jessica Apple

Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands

i am going to be a vampiress, but i don't have any pics of it yet...

Oct 30 06 10:20 am Link

Photographer

tc89

Orem, Utah, US

Today is Halloween and there should be some great parties.  Hope you guys have your cameras.

Oct 31 06 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

GRHorn

New York, New York, US

Well I shot the NYC Village Holloween Parade, the largest in the country.  It was still going strong after 10 pm so it is getting even bigger.  I will post some of the pics in my profile.

Nov 01 06 07:07 am Link

Photographer

Mark Reese Photography

Brandon, Florida, US

Anjel Britt wrote:
i might be to hungry to get dressed
again...

http://pixpipeline.com/d/b536edfccde4.jpg

What do you mean 'again'?

Nov 01 06 07:14 am Link