Forums > General Industry > PhotoPlus Expo next weekend?

Photographer

xandx

Jamaica, New York, US

https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2573/dsc7274nk6.jpg
18-70mm ed 2.8

Nov 03 06 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

Naomi P

Asbury Park, New Jersey, US

i was there today... the girl with the bright red hair.

Nov 03 06 08:33 pm Link

Photographer

xandx

Jamaica, New York, US

That is so amazing, this was you?!? WOW MM's Rule!↑↑↑↑↑
https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1245/dsc7285ni9.jpg
28-105mm  This is me, the GWC with his back turned shooting the bike ↑↑↑↑↑

Nov 03 06 08:34 pm Link

Photographer

xandx

Jamaica, New York, US

https://img166.imageshack.us/img166/3866/dsc7290he1.jpg
Lots of kewl toys too...... Can describe the ambiance at most booths if any of you have a question.

Nov 03 06 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Naomi P

Asbury Park, New Jersey, US

xandx wrote:
That is so amazing, this was you?!? WOW MM's Rule!↑↑↑↑↑
https://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1245/dsc7285ni9.jpg
28-105mm  This is me, the GWC with his back turned shooting the bike ↑↑↑↑↑

dork.

Nov 03 06 09:15 pm Link

Model

Gingerwings

Baltimore, Maryland, US

So I went.  It was a bit anticlimactic, but mostly because the person who had paid for me to go and was supposed to meet me there stood me up, and then seemed frustrated when my dinner reservations 5 hours later than we were supposed to meet were in the way of us getting together.  I saw some AWESOME (read: holy FREAKING G-D) pictures though.  That was cool.  But I didn't show my port to anyone, didn't really meet anyone because my fearless leader was a no-show.  I might go back tomorrow morning.  I don't know.  I am trying to go to that party tomorrow night at Moomia.  (see events forum) 

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Ideas?

Nov 03 06 09:55 pm Link

Photographer

Kay Thom

New York, New York, US

heading there tomorrow morning!
smile
meeting with Yuriy from MM (#2196)and if anyone else is there, send me a pm, i'll email you my cell and we can meet up.

-k-

Nov 03 06 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

ChristianBehr

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Somebody please take a pic of the Fujifilm booth.  I have 6 new images up for them this year.

christian

Nov 03 06 10:26 pm Link

Photographer

photoguy42

Toledo, Ohio, US

I had a great time there...got way too much informational stuff to go through...a bunch of free stuff, two books by John Sexton that he signed for me. And the best part of the day was scoring 12 rolls of free 120 film for being an impoverished college student...

Nov 04 06 09:22 am Link

Model

Gingerwings

Baltimore, Maryland, US

day 2 not so bad.  Really really gross ice cream.  Anyone else goin to the party at moomia?  I am!  Come say hi to me, even if you dont know 100% if it is me.  I dont know what any photogs here look like...

Nov 04 06 05:32 pm Link

Makeup Artist

G_Makeup

New York, New York, US

ChristianBehr wrote:
Somebody please take a pic of the Fujifilm booth.  I have 6 new images up for them this year.

christian

Sorry, I looked at the fuji booth for you but there were none there, I shot all around and will put some of the shots up later.

Did see Markus Klinkos shots at Sinar Bron,  Douglas Dubler at Epson, Stephen Eastwood at Canon, Bibble, Leaf and all over the printer sales, I met Douglas Kirkland, and Micahel Greco.  It was a fun show. 

I should be going to Moomia tonight as well.

G.

Nov 04 06 05:51 pm Link

Model

Gingerwings

Baltimore, Maryland, US

G_Makeup wrote:

Sorry, I looked at the fuji booth for you but there were none there, I shot all around and will put some of the shots up later.

Did see Markus Klinkos shots at Sinar Bron,  Douglas Dubler at Epson, Stephen Eastwood at Canon, Bibble, Leaf and all over the printer sales, I met Douglas Kirkland, and Micahel Greco.  It was a fun show. 

I should be going to Moomia tonight as well.

G.

Saw Stephen and Douglas.  Tre bien!

Nov 04 06 06:50 pm Link