Forums > General Industry > friend ratios

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

I don't know if I am the odd one out but I find my friend requests and tags are almost evenly split between photographers and models, am I the only one?

What is your ratio?

And someone look at this photogs port, #8887, he has way too few tags for how good he is,

Star

Aug 18 05 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

Julia Gerace

Monroe, Connecticut, US

you made me go look.....

I'm pretty even between photogs and models....  I wish I could work with every one of them...

Julia

Aug 18 05 01:41 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Star wrote:
I don't know if I am the odd one out but I find my friend requests and tags are almost evenly split between photographers and models, am I the only one?

What is your ratio?

And someone look at this photogs port, #8887, he has way too few tags for how good he is,

Star

I was never good at math, still not.

The only thing  I want with friends right now is to be able to organize them in a way that the ones I actually can work with or am in contact with (like referrals, critiques, info) I can organize somehow.  (maybe the go to the front of the list).

On my omp thingie, up until recently all I had were photographers liking my work and a small percentage of models.

Aug 18 05 01:46 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

I have a lot more models than anything else--maybe 70% hawties.  (And I have far too many tags for how good I am.)

Aug 18 05 01:54 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Kelly Lind...8887 probably has few friends because he is extremely choosy. Go to www.fetishgossip.com... he is a pretty large name out in the west coast fetish community. He is also associated with alex lamarsh...a talented model and the makeup artist for all his shoots.

Aug 18 05 01:55 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

I have a few more GWC's than Hawties currently, but I think that is because I frequent the forums, and there do not appear to be as many opinionated hawties. However, whenever I see talented work, I put out a friend request, and I do have a def. excitement to put up good female photographers as friends. The other day I cleaned out my friends list...removed 15 people. Even though they were not all fakes (I screen those out beforehand) I feel that they were not people I would benefit from knowing. I try to keep people on my friends list only if I truly see something of value in them. I don't need 10000 friends.

Aug 18 05 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

Star wrote:

Kelly Lind r0x!

Aug 18 05 10:33 pm Link