Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Nikon D300s kit

Photographer

robb albrecht

Baywood-Los Osos, California, US

I'm selling my trusty Nikon D300s kit to finance the purchase of a new medium format camera. I've shot many great images with this camera and some pretty amazing video as well but I'm moving back to film.

Here's everything in the kit:
Nikon D300s 12.3 MP & 24fps 720p HD video (shutter count - 13930)
Nikon MB-D10 battery grip - with vertical shutter release, shutter and aperture controls, and AF button.
Nikkor D 50mm f/1.4 lens - beautiful lens with creamy out of focus backgrounds when wide open.
Nikkor D 28mm f/2.8 lens - also beautiful but not as fast as the 50.
Nikon SB-600 speedlight - perfect on the top of the camera or remote using Nikon CLS
LowePro softcase (for camera only)
3 batteries and Nikon charger
All manuals and CDs

***Added a couple new items***
Also comes with a Stofen OmniBounce flash diffuser and a set of Yongnuo RF-603 wireless flash trigger/remote shutter release. They're not Pocket Wizards but they work great.
But wait there's more... Also in the kit is an 8GB SD card, 4GB CF card, 2GB CF card, and a multi-format card reader. 

All of my gear is always meticulously taken care of and kept in a smoke free home. Honestly for most of this camera's life it's been sealed in a Pelican case with the lenses and the flash so it's really in like new condition.

Asking $1800 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping from CA 93401

MSG me here on MM with any questions.

Jul 14 12 09:18 am Link

Photographer

robb albrecht

A couple new items in the kit now. Probably more goodies as I find them.

Jul 17 12 08:48 pm Link

Photographer

BlueSky Photos

Palm Coast, Florida, US

robb albrecht wrote:
I'm selling my trusty Nikon D300s kit to finance the purchase of a new medium format camera. I've shot many great images with this camera and some pretty amazing video as well but I'm moving back to film.

Here's everything in the kit:
Nikon D300s 12.3 MP & 24fps 720p HD video (shutter count - 13930)
Nikon MB-D10 battery grip - with vertical shutter release, shutter and aperture controls, and AF button.
Nikkor D 50mm f/1.4 lens - beautiful lens with creamy out of focus backgrounds when wide open.
Nikkor D 28mm f/2.8 lens - also beautiful but not as fast as the 50.
Nikon SB-600 speedlight - perfect on the top of the camera or remote using Nikon CLS
LowePro softcase (for camera only)
3 batteries and Nikon charger
All manuals and CDs

***Added a couple new items***
Also comes with a Stofen OmniBounce flash diffuser and a set of Yongnuo RF-603 wireless flash trigger/remote shutter release. They're not Pocket Wizards but they work great.
But wait there's more... Also in the kit is an 8GB SD card, 4GB CF card, 2GB CF card, and a multi-format card reader. 

All of my gear is always meticulously taken care of and kept in a smoke free home. Honestly for most of this camera's life it's been sealed in a Pelican case with the lenses and the flash so it's really in like new condition.

Asking $1800 or best offer. Buyer pays shipping from CA 93401

MSG me here on MM with any questions.

Would you do the camera body only? If so how much? smile

Jul 18 12 06:31 pm Link

Photographer

robb albrecht

I'd really like to sell the whole thing as one kit. If I don't get any legit offers by the end of next week I may break it up though.

Jul 19 12 11:56 am Link

Photographer

robb albrecht

*** No longer available ***

Jul 20 12 10:15 am Link