Photographer

TA Craft Photography

Bristol, England, United Kingdom

There are loads of threads in here about flakey models who do not turn up or are not good to work with. 

This has not been my experiance with the models here on MM.  I have in the last few week shot with three models that I contacted on MM, everyone of them was on time, cooperative and truly nice people, a please to work with.

Oct 22 06 01:06 pm Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Same here. I've had excellent success here. The biggest hurdle is actually nailing down a date though. I can't tell you how many models take 15-30 e-mails back and forth only to say at the end that they don't have time. All of the models I've shot with from here have been set up and ready to go in less than 5 e-mails. For some of these people it's as if they feel like they're doing something wrong if they don't drag it out forever and ever.

Oct 22 06 01:10 pm Link

Model

Just AJ

Round Rock, Texas, US

Yaaaay!!  A positive model thread!!

Oct 22 06 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

stan wigmore photograph

Long Beach, California, US

Wait, your turn is coming!There are alot of good models out there,unfortunately there are alot of flakes also.Three good ones in a row doesn't count for anything,wait till you get three flakes in a row or just one that stands you up after you spend four days working on a set or idea.Alot of people says this is just a minor inconvience,they are just fooling themselves,there is nothing minor about losing money after you rent studio space,hire mua,etc or loose a paying client because the model or mua doesn't show,even if it happens just once and awhile.

Oct 22 06 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

Kas_

Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada

I showed a few photos I took with a model off here to a designer in Australia and she got signed to a pretty major contract, so I've had some luck on here despite not having a lot of experience behind me.

Oct 22 06 01:43 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Searust

Austin, Texas, US

It may have something to do with him being in the UK rather than in the US also.

Oct 22 06 01:44 pm Link

Model

Danella Lucioni

Florence, Toscana, Italy

finally someone with good luck smile love it!

Oct 22 06 01:51 pm Link

Model

Meagan Colf

Seligman, Missouri, US

Hey I like this thread! I'm a no flakey here!  I keep my appts!

Oct 22 06 01:57 pm Link