Forums > General Industry > Should you have separate toilets in your studio...

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

One each for the three sexes, or forget about the sexual differences and divide by occupation. How do the possible combinations or permutations impact life in a studio?

Oct 19 06 05:15 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

San Diego, California, US

addict.

Oct 19 06 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

Damn! I knew I forgot something. Toilets! No wonder that hole in the floor keeps filling up so quickly. Maybe I should think twice before I pick up some Quikcrete.

Oct 19 06 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Golden Light

Miami, Florida, US

This is easy. Just put an out of order sign on the door and say that they have to pee out doors.   Sorry I have little beans in my head and I rattle when I shake it.

Oct 19 06 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:
addict.

You have to admit, its a different subject from mod bashing or pixel size or TFCDQRSTUVWXYZ, and it has some studio politics to be considered. For instance its a well know fact your blue collar type is gonna drop a duece first chance she gets. Shouldn't we put a toilet for her kind far away from the elitist types that would be prone to complain about her odor (albeit not while she's in the room within ear shot, that would be tacky).

Oct 19 06 05:22 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

I prefer to think that female models don't do that sort of thing. Please, let me have my little eccentricities.

Oct 19 06 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Southwest Photography

Burlington, Vermont, US

You've got to be kidding. Ok, you're kidding. Thank you Jesus.

Oct 19 06 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Ron Casas Photography

Chapin, South Carolina, US

Yes most definitely there should be separate restrooms….. “Mine” & the “Customers”…. Mine is clean…. Their's is cleaner…. Sometimes…lol

Oct 19 06 05:28 pm Link

Model

KatieK

Lawrence, Kansas, US

Bob Randall Photography wrote:

You have to admit, its a different subject from mod bashing or pixel size or TFCDQRSTUVWXYZ, and it has some studio politics to be considered. For instance its a well know fact your blue collar type is gonna drop a duece first chance she gets. Shouldn't we put a toilet for her kind far away from the elitist types that would be prone to complain about her odor (albeit not while she's in the room within ear shot, that would be tacky).

Hee hee hee hee!  You said 'drop a duece'!

Oct 19 06 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

rickspix

Vallejo, California, US

nah, i just remember to put the seat down when the girlz are around.

Oct 19 06 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

KatieK wrote:

Hee hee hee hee!  You said 'drop a duece'!

I did say drop a duece, and when that little gem is applied in my minds eye to a girl, well its just like heaven isn't it.

Oct 19 06 05:30 pm Link

Model

KatieK

Lawrence, Kansas, US

I did say drop a duece, and when that little gem is applied in my minds eye to a girl, well its just like heaven isn't it.

Bob, are you one of those boys who thinks girls don't do that sort of thing?

Oct 19 06 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

KatieK wrote:

Or is he one of those boys who really enjoys thinking about girls doing that sort of thing?

Oct 19 06 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

KatieK wrote:

No that was me...see above lol.

Oct 19 06 05:33 pm Link

Model

KatieK

Lawrence, Kansas, US

Mikel Featherston wrote:

Or is he one of those boys who really enjoys thinking about girls doing that sort of thing?

All I have to say is......'Eeewww'.

Oct 19 06 05:33 pm Link

Model

KatieK

Lawrence, Kansas, US

Gotta run, guys...I'm off work.  Time to go home and have the afterwork........you know.....workout.  tongue  You all have fun talking about poopy models.

Oct 19 06 05:35 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

KatieK wrote:

Nope, I'm one of those boys that cuts a hole in the wall to watch them do that sort of thing. That's why we need so many different washrooms in my studio, I keep cuttin holes in em. By the way, this silliness prompted me to look at your folio and I must say that if you need a sugar daddy in Chicago with tons of room for dueces and the like, well you get my drift. I'd be more succinct, but the mods would accuse me of lurking or stalking or some other silly word to describe the date I'd love to go on with you as long as my wife and the kids can come too.

Oct 19 06 05:37 pm Link

Photographer

Mikel Featherston

Bob, I think you just dropped a deuce. wink

Oct 19 06 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Mr. Mackey: Who would take a crap in a urinal?

Mr. Mackey: M'Kay, you all might think that dropping a dook in the urinal is a victimless crime, M'Kay!

Mr. Mackey: After having to wake up early, you know? There's NO coffee in the teacher's lounge, and then you walk into the bathroom to just find a big dook laying there in the urinal! Like it's laughing at you!

Mr. Mackey: One of you thought it'd be funny to drop your pants, and drop a nice chocolate hot dog in the urinal

Mr. Mackey: … because SOMEONE had to walk into the bathroom…drop their pants…turn around…maybe spread their butt cheeks apart with their hands…and squeeze out a nice big mud-monkey

Jimbo: He's right! The turd could've been put in there to cover up 9/11!

Mr. Mackey: Excuse me, can we get back to the issue please? You all don't seem to understand how serious this is. Now who made dookie in the urinal?

https://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/photo_viewer/92/48/27746.jpg

Oct 19 06 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Lotus Photography

Berkeley, California, US

W.G. Rowland wrote:
Mr. Mackey: Who would take a crap in a urinal?

Mr. Mackey: M'Kay, you all might think that dropping a dook in the urinal is a victimless crime, M'Kay!

Mr. Mackey: After having to wake up early, you know? There's NO coffee in the teacher's lounge, and then you walk into the bathroom to just find a big dook laying there in the urinal! Like it's laughing at you!

Mr. Mackey: One of you thought it'd be funny to drop your pants, and drop a nice chocolate hot dog in the urinal

Mr. Mackey: … because SOMEONE had to walk into the bathroom…drop their pants…turn around…maybe spread their butt cheeks apart with their hands…and squeeze out a nice big mud-monkey

Jimbo: He's right! The turd could've been put in there to cover up 9/11!

Mr. Mackey: Excuse me, can we get back to the issue please? You all don't seem to understand how serious this is. Now who made dookie in the urinal?

https://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/photo_viewer/92/48/27746.jpg

i was thinking the same thing..

Oct 19 06 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

I blame Bush!

Oct 19 06 06:33 pm Link

Photographer

i c e c o l d

Fort Myers, Florida, US

I have two....
One for paying customers and one for non-paying customers. Guess which one has the toilet paper!

Oct 19 06 06:38 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

Icecold Images wrote:
I have two....
One for paying customers and one for non-paying customers. Guess which one has the toilet paper!

Does this mean your avatar girl was a non-paying customer?  (J/K.. Avatar is cute..)

Oct 19 06 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

i c e c o l d

Fort Myers, Florida, US

W.G. Rowland wrote:

Does this mean your avatar girl was a non-paying customer?  (J/K.. Avatar is cute..)

Bob only asked about at the studio.....when your at the beach its "anything goes"!!

Yeah she is a cutie...Thanks.

Oct 19 06 07:02 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Lester

Atlanta, Georgia, US

One each for the three sexes, or forget about the sexual differences and divide by occupation. How do the possible combinations or permutations impact life in a studio?

Really bored today?

Oct 19 06 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

i c e c o l d

Fort Myers, Florida, US

How do the possible combinations or permutations impact life in a studio?

It depends on how bad you have to go!

Oct 19 06 07:40 pm Link

Model

Jessalyn

Denver, Colorado, US

are we talking bathrooms to pee in or change in? because I usually change in cars. or I just get nekkid in front of everyone.

Oct 19 06 07:42 pm Link

Photographer

UnoMundo

Olympia, Washington, US

One for vegetarians and one waaaay in the back with adequate ventilation for meat eaters.

Send the burrito eaters to the 711 bathroom down the street.

Oct 19 06 10:04 pm Link

Photographer

S_D

leave it the way it is, Studios Fees are outrageous as it is, I wouldnt want to have to absorb the cost of a new  toilet!

If it stinks change your diet.

Oct 20 06 12:24 am Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

Jessalyn_54 wrote:
are we talking bathrooms to pee in or change in? because I usually change in cars. or I just get nekkid in front of everyone.

My God, how perfect can one girl be.

Oct 20 06 06:24 am Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

New Haven, Connecticut, US

Handi-capped?

Oct 20 06 07:01 am Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hadyn Lassiter wrote:
Handi-capped?

Aren't we all to some extent? But yes, we do provide for that aspect of life.

Oct 20 06 07:07 am Link

Photographer

Gary Blanchette

Irvine, California, US

Come on now! We all know what an open minded business it is that we are in. I say just a couple of open stalls somewhere convenient, where the cameras can be turned to at any given moment.

Gary

Oct 20 06 07:10 am Link

Photographer

digital Artform

Los Angeles, California, US

I saw some rental port-o-potties with the slogan, "Were Number One! (and number two)"

Oct 20 06 07:12 am Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

Aren't we all to some extent? But yes, we do provide for that aspect of life.

I am, I am so ____ed up just this morning I said to myself, Dude your f____ed up.
Hire the Handicapped their fun to watch?

Oct 20 06 07:17 am Link

Photographer

Robert Randall

Chicago, Illinois, US

Hadyn Lassiter wrote:

I am, I am so ____ed up just this morning I said to myself, Dude your f____ed up.
Hire the Handicapped their fun to watch?

I announce to all of the listening world that I have absolutely nothing to do with this person.

Oct 20 06 07:19 am Link

Photographer

Hadyn Lassiter

I announce to all of the listening world that I have absolutely nothing to do with this person.

Its ok I am one of them.

Oct 20 06 07:25 am Link