Forums > General Industry > Please don't attack me!

Photographer

Peter Dattolo

Wolcott, Connecticut, US

Udo R Photography wrote:
Dear Mark;

I didn't know if Peter refers to Chaotika's initial original post (now I know, because he specified it) or Necrotika's rant.

I do agree with Chaotika's post to the fullest, because that's how I personally like to handle and discuss issues, and I do also agree for the same reason with Peter's statement.

I think that you may have your very own issues with the world, because you imply that I have a hidden reason for "not wanting to understand" what they are saying.

Working on your own conspiracy theories?

It's a pretty bold statement of yours when you say that "many of those insults are done by mods or started by mods".

We have a handfull of mods, mostly gathered during the past few weeks. I think that you IMAGINE that so many of the insults done or started were made by moderators, when in reality, they have been made by regular members.

I would have to agree with Udo here, they are not just/all mods doing this type of thing.
I think Mark may have  noticed or seen people making bold comments or degrading statements that would give off the impression they are Mods by things they say on the site. I can say they are not all just Mods though, unless they are "ninja" Mods.
Would this be more correct to your post mark?

Aug 16 05 11:54 am Link

Model

Chaotika

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Ariane G wrote:
There is a saying in the business world, leave your baggage outside the door when you enter. However, forums enable people with baggage to dump it all over the place.

Can we all just get back to creating Art now?

PS- Chaotika is the most intelligent young Model I've ever met!
She should be the voice of MM.....she tells it like it is.

Damn it!
You made me blush.. I'm supposed to look pale and spooky, and you ruined it! hahaha smile
*hugs*

Aug 17 05 07:05 pm Link