Forums > General Industry > Any suggestions on where to go to have a calendar

Photographer

Classic Images by Jeff

San Jacinto, California, US

I'm looking for a new place to get single production calendars made.  I'm currently using DigiLabs but I feel they're a bit pricey and their software is somewhat limited.  Any help you have would be greatly appreciated thanks so much Jeff

Oct 18 06 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

North Pole Photography

Wow, I thought you would get some takers out on the west coast.  Go to www.mikesmachineguns.com and ask Mike Hensley where he got the calendar printed that we recently finished.  For 1,000 copies, I think he paid about $10 each for good quality, spiral bound.

Oct 18 06 02:19 pm Link

Model

DOne

Seattle, Washington, US

I heard lulu.com does it as well. Not sure about cost though.

Meela

Oct 18 06 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

Sean Abel Photography

Newburgh, New York, US

www.mpix.com

www.lulu.com

are two of the places that I have looked at to do calenders

Oct 18 06 02:26 pm Link

Photographer

dan orlow assisting

Somerville, Massachusetts, US

Oct 18 06 02:44 pm Link

Photographer

ArtMachine

Charlottesville, Virginia, US

Lulu.com doesn't charge you up front. What they do is set a minimum sale price on the calendar that covers their end of things, and you can mark it up to make your profit. Any mark-up beyond the base price is what you get on the sale of the calendar.

Oct 18 06 06:28 pm Link

Photographer

Classic Images by Jeff

San Jacinto, California, US

I'm looking for a place that I can make and order one calender at a time for my studio customers as part of a package

Oct 19 06 12:13 pm Link

Photographer

Jeff Searust

Austin, Texas, US

I have looked at lulu and wonder if anyone has seen the product. --Im interested in how good or bad it actually is. Cafepress has calendars too--anyone tried that?

Oct 19 06 10:44 pm Link