Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Canon 5d Mk 2, 24-70L, MacPro, Lights, +

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

I have a bunch of stuff that I have for sale. I have a rule that I can't buy anything new unless I sell some stuff I am not using. So that is the case with most of this, as well as some stuff that I bought and then realized I don't use in my particular style.

All items can be shipped anywhere in the country.

Canon 5d Mark 2 - $1,450
In great shape with just a few minor scratches that you can't avoid really with normal use.

Canon 24-70 2.8 L - $800   SOLD (sold for $900)
Great shape except it does have one ding in the filter ring. However, I never use filters and don't know anyone that likes to put cheap glass on the front of a $1,300 lens. So if you are like me, that won't get in your way much.

Mac Pro - $1,850 (SOLD $1,850)
Processor: 2x2.66 ghz dual - core intel Xeon. I have all the other specs too if you are interested.

Lowel ID Light - $180 (with barn doors)

Lowel ID Creator Kit 55 w/ hardshell case BRAND NEW - $1,300 (SALE PENDING)
1,950 watt kit. Sells for $1,550 brand new and I bought it and never took it out of the box. I just didn't have a use for it.

2 - Wescott Spiderlite TD-5's - sold together - $750
w/ bulbs

2 - Savage Fluorescent light banks (4 light bank) sold together - $400
w/bulbs

Let me know if interested in any of the above.
Again all can be shipped or picked up. If shipped I will get you a custom quote with insurance to your location from UPS.

Thanks!

Feb 29 12 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

Mos Photo

Riverside, California, US

Canon 24-70 2.8 L -

Pictures of the lens please.

Feb 29 12 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

Moon Pix Photography

Syracuse, New York, US

Mos Photo wrote:
Canon 24-70 2.8 L -

Pictures of the lens please.

Great price if the lens is a great condition!

Feb 29 12 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

I am working on a few pics of the 24-70 now. Great shape except for the ding in the filter ring.
However I MAY already have a buyer. Waiting on their final word.

Feb 29 12 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

Tommy Von Photography

Boston, Massachusetts, US

is there flexability of the price on the 5d mk2 ?

Mar 01 12 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

Maura Housley

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Tommy Von Photography wrote:
is there flexability of the price on the 5d mk2 ?

Would also like to know smile

Mar 01 12 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Maura Housley wrote:

Would also like to know smile

not much

Mar 02 12 12:35 am Link

Photographer

Tommy Von Photography

Boston, Massachusetts, US

used 5d mkii's with low shutter counts are going around $1,800, high shutter counts closer to $1,600.  Factory refurbs are hovering around 2k.  With todays mkiii announcement, expect those numbers to drop..   just an FYI

Mar 02 12 11:41 am Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

used 5d mkii's with low shutter counts are going around $1,800, high shutter counts closer to $1,600.  Factory refurbs are hovering around 2k.  With todays mkiii announcement, expect those numbers to drop..   just an FYI

MM Mods: this post is a violation of forum rules. I'd think you'd actually act on that.

do some research buddy, you will find how off your numbers are. I currently have 5 full price offers from Craigslist deals.

Mar 03 12 11:27 am Link

Photographer

The Dave

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Moderator Warning!

Rules:
- You are using this forum at your own risk.  ModelMayhem.com takes no responsibility for ANY transactions that takes place here.  We do not have the time or manpower to investigate anything.  If something doesn't work out, it is your problem!
- No lowballing. Posting a ridiculous offer that everyone KNOWS shouldn't be offered.
- Flaming a thread starter about their prices.
- Responding with a post on where to get an item/service cheaper.
- No linking to other sites!  Informational links are OK with your description of the item, do not just post a informational link by its self.
- No buying, selling, or trading of CD-Keys, beta software or anything illegal.
- Do not bump your thread more than 3 times!  And do not bump anyone else's thread.
- You can not sell an item for friends or family, you must own the item you are selling.
- No selling of ANY software.
- No ads for photography-related or modeling-related specials
-No more then three active threads at a time (Active being on the first two pages)
-No more then 10 items in a thread

Mar 03 12 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

-The Dave- wrote:

Rules:
- You are using this forum at your own risk.  ModelMayhem.com takes no responsibility for ANY transactions that takes place here.  We do not have the time or manpower to investigate anything.  If something doesn't work out, it is your problem!
- No lowballing. Posting a ridiculous offer that everyone KNOWS shouldn't be offered.
- Flaming a thread starter about their prices.
- Responding with a post on where to get an item/service cheaper.
- No linking to other sites!  Informational links are OK with your description of the item, do not just post a informational link by its self.
- No buying, selling, or trading of CD-Keys, beta software or anything illegal.
- Do not bump your thread more than 3 times!  And do not bump anyone else's thread.
- You can not sell an item for friends or family, you must own the item you are selling.
- No selling of ANY software.
- No ads for photography-related or modeling-related specials
-No more then three active threads at a time (Active being on the first two pages)
-No more then 10 items in a thread

Thanks, would be nice if you deleted his posts

Mar 04 12 11:15 am Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Made some updates of stuff available and pricing. Lets make a deal!

Aug 01 12 10:30 am Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Atten Mods: I know this isn't in the new gear forum, so if you want to move it over there, no problem. I don't think I can do that on my end?

Aug 01 12 10:32 am Link