Forums > General Industry > New SCAM being circulated >>>>>>>

Photographer

Val Kazia

Saint Augustine, Florida, US

Do not answer this email you will be slammed !!

We are an independent real estate property consultant and have been contracted by Darwin Technologies Nig. Ltd owners of www.ip4propieties.com to create awareness, seek clienteles and real estate properties around the USA and Canada to make the online directory listing universal and of international repute and standard. We are presently extending our services to the United States of America and Canada. We are creating an online real estate property directory to connect people to available properties for sale, rent, lease, development or land to purchase. This is an online forum where property agents, land owners, landlords and property stake holders advertise their properties on the website for property seekers to view and contact the respective owners and agents for purchase or further inquiry.
Our duties are to,
1. Negotiate for properties to be displayed on the website at a fee.
2. Seek properties around the world and establish a network.
3. Lobby for other companies, businesses and organizations to advertise their products and services on the website.
4. Ensure that photographs of properties are uploaded compulsorily.

This is where you come in with the use of your digital camera. Since we do not have a corporate presence in the United States, and it is our responsibility to ensure that all properties must have photographs of both the interior and exterior views hence we deem it necessary to have a personnel in every state of the USA, who will be contacted to go to any location within their respective states and take photographs of the property of any prospective clients who cant do it themselves . You will then confirm the property details and forward these info and photographs to us through email for us to upload them on the website.
The clients pay for this service directly to us but you shall have a commission for every property you take pictures of. In additional to that, you shall be paid a monthly basic allowance of $2000.00usd whether you take pictures or not every month.This exercise will last for six months only after which clients will have to do it themselves.You shall also be paid transportation allowance for every location you go within your state.

This move was necessitated due to the lapses in other properties' websites whereby most listed properties do not have uploaded pictures. We are trying to take advantage of that lapse and ensure we earn a reputation for international standards at all cost. Our Head office is situated in Nigeria and we are driving at extending our services around the world for people who are interested in acquiring properties in Africa or USA.
We will create awareness and have adverts and commercials in the USA; however, before we go on air, we deem it necessary to have tangible listings in the USA. If you are willing to make money with your digital camera, willing to visit any location within your state, promptly forward photos and confirmed details to us via email and you check your email box regularly; then you are QUALIFIED!
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL NOT REQUEST YOUR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DETAILS AT ANY POINT. If interested, send your Name and Location (state only) to [email protected]. If your state is available, you will be contacted with further details.

Outreach Consultants
Corporate Headquarters
Plot 105 Garki Road,
Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
Nigeria.
West Africa
Tel: 234-014539994

Oct 12 06 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

M Pandolfo Photography

Tampa, Florida, US

I think they might be related to the ousted Nigerian Ambassador whose royal family has been displaced and only needs your U.S. bank account info to transfer their hordes of cash. Hey...it worked for me! smile

Oct 12 06 03:21 pm Link

Photographer

Leo Howard

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I have gotten this message like 10 times in the last 3 or 4 days

Oct 12 06 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

New?  Nothing new here.

//Bullshit story offering big bucks.  Company in Nigeria.//

Fill in the details as you please, it's still the Nigerian Scam.  www.newmodels.com/Nigeria.html

Oct 12 06 03:30 pm Link

Photographer

RED Photographic

Actually, and I hope you're not offended, but this is so obviously a scam that I do feel just slightly annoyed that you might think we're so naive that we might not spot it's a scam when it's got scam written all over it.

Oct 12 06 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

Photocraft

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

I wonder if there's any legitimate business done in Nigeria!

Oct 12 06 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

photosbydmp

Shepparton-Mooroopna, Victoria, Australia

i got one just this morning, thinking maybe a move to nigeria ,it seems to be the land of opportunity,not.

Oct 12 06 03:37 pm Link

Photographer

Val Kazia

Saint Augustine, Florida, US

Yes it is obviously SCAM Central, I thought I would post it anyway. There is also another one out. They say they have an exhibition some where and need your photos in large print. an associate in the states will send you payment need prints buy end of certain month, "tell me your address? so I can send the payment. Then BAM more junk email then you can chew.

Oct 12 06 05:31 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

RED Photographic wrote:
Actually, and I hope you're not offended, but this is so obviously a scam that I do feel just slightly annoyed that you might think we're so naive that we might not spot it's a scam when it's got scam written all over it.

It's a good thing everyone who receives a scam/spam message doesn't start a thread about it!!

Oct 12 06 07:33 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Val Kazia wrote:
There is also another one out. They say they have an exhibition some where and need your photos in large print. an associate in the states will send you payment need prints buy end of certain month, "tell me your address? so I can send the payment. Then BAM more junk email then you can chew.

"Another one"?  It's the same thing. 

//Bullshit story offering big bucks.  Company in Nigeria.//

Fill in the details as you please, it's still the Nigerian Scam.   There are hundreds of them (at least!).  Please don't post about all of them.

www.newmodels.com/Nigeria.html

Oct 12 06 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Lester

Atlanta, Georgia, US

While reading this post, I discovered I must be psychic because I 'knew' it would end with an addrress in Nigeria.

For the guy whoi asked if there is any legitimate business in Nigeria, the answer is "no". the Nigerian gov't considers the scams to be legitimate business as they produce income for the country.

For any baive newbies out there, if you receive an email with any sort of  reference to Nigeria, an email address, a snail mail address or a business location, delete it, it's a scam!

Oct 12 06 11:36 pm Link