Forums > General Industry > Please tell me what happened in the last 5 min of

Photographer

Star

Los Angeles, California, US

Project Runway? Please, my TIVO didn't record it, I got to the part where Tim tells Jeffery that they have to talk,

Star

Oct 12 06 02:37 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

That was the end. There is another episode next week. Tim said he wanted to hear from Jeffrey that the work was his and Jeffrey said he had pleats put on two garments, but every other stitch was his own.

Oct 12 06 02:45 am Link

Model

Lea Zamora

ADIN, California, US

...and after that, tim said that theyd investigate the situation, and look at his reciepts closely. Then they showed clips for next week, and sucks but it looked like jeffrey was proven against his word, cuz he started crying and uli hugged him.

I really hope jeffrey is still in it. He great/different. Dont care much for Laura's overly sophisticated, opinionated, self-indulged personality.

Oct 12 06 03:41 am Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Star wrote:
Project Runway? Please, my TIVO didn't record it, I got to the part where Tim tells Jeffery that they have to talk,

Star

If you're really dying to see it for yourself, you can download it on itunes for $2.  They even cut the commercials out for you.  I ditched the cable and watch some TV on itunes that way.  It's actually cheaper that way for me.

Oct 12 06 09:59 am Link

Photographer

John W Cochran

Auburn, Alabama, US

The cut made it like he might not show, but on this page, http://nytimes.com/pages/fashion/shows/index.html the NY collections show dresses from each one.  So they all showed, he may not have gotten to show some pieces or it was tears of relief.

Good cliff hanger though.

Oct 12 06 10:07 am Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Lea Zamora wrote:
...and after that, tim said that theyd investigate the situation, and look at his reciepts closely. Then they showed clips for next week, and sucks but it looked like jeffrey was proven against his word, cuz he started crying and uli hugged him.

That could be the emotions of relief though.

Oct 12 06 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Stephen Bodi

East Northport, New York, US

Now I dont feel so bad about my new addiction to the show "Heroes"

Oct 12 06 10:18 am Link

Photographer

Cobra Photography

Gillette, Wyoming, US

Stephen Bodi wrote:

*Hijacked
haha Heroes rocks - I'll admit to being a ANTM junkie but can't get into runway

Oct 12 06 11:47 am Link

Model

e-string

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Stephen Bodi wrote:

Heroes is REALLY freakin good so far. Not sure what that has to do with Project Runway though...

Oct 12 06 11:48 am Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Well I for one hope Jeffrey is still in.  From what they showed of the collections of each designer when Tim visited each at their homes, Jeffrey's looked like one of the best.  I haven't been this on the edge of my seat over a tv show since they revealed who shot J.R. on Dallas.

Oct 12 06 01:34 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Susi wrote:
I haven't been this on the edge of my seat over a tv show since they revealed who shot J.R. on Dallas.

Was it the baby?

Oct 12 06 01:37 pm Link

Model

Susi

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Actually Ched, it was Batman!

Oct 12 06 01:38 pm Link