Forums > General Industry > Go Ahead..... give a reference!

Photographer

nevar

Fort Smith, Arkansas, US

there are so many damned threads about how people do ya wrong, I wanted to do something kinder and more gentle...

Give a reference for someone that you have worked with.... include their contact info and where they are based. Hopefully this will become a great refferal point for photogs, models, and MUA's alike.

MUA
Fair Italian Lady #21894; southern california
Eva has beguiled me with her Mojo... so I might be a tad bit blinded by that...(smile). But she is a fantastic asset to have on set. She shows up on time, is able to get a look right in 10 minutes or so; and works long and hard... and keeps smiling if you feed her guacamole. I have worked with her twice now, and will be using her again for future shoots. She has my complete confidence.

Models
Cindy Mcgrath #136048: southern california
Cindy is an addictive person to be around. Time flies when you are working with her; and you just wish you had more time to spend.
Cindy will study your work before the shoot... see how it is that you view the world.. she will understand your eye.. and the way you like to see a pose; that is pretty unique... she does her homework... and her thirst for perfection will leave you breathless.

Shyly #2809: southern california
shyly... ahh... if I said all the things that I love about her people would just think that i was in love.... I must admit I am... shyly will make you feel completely accepted and enjoyed.. She is everything that a muse should be, and everything that a person should be. Tell her the story behind the work, and she will put herself into the character you are wanting to photograph.

Chameleon #61342: southern california
Dave is not only one of my favorite male models... But he is a wonderful source of inspiration. His feedback on ideas for shoots is invaluable. He is a human pretzel.... insanely flexible.... you can put him into the most awkward of poses. His background includes life modeling for art students; which has helped him refine his posing and body language techniques to an artform themselves.

I could go on.... but i want to give you all a chance.

Oct 10 06 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

Vance C McDaniel

Los Angeles, California, US

I had to ditto this one pronto! Cindy rocks..

I will add more later

Models
Cindy Mcgrath #136048: southern california
Cindy is an addictive person to be around. Time flies when you are working with her; and you just wish you had more time to spend.
Cindy will study your work before the shoot... see how it is that you view the world.. she will understand your eye.. and the way you like to see a pose; that is pretty unique... she does her homework... and her thirst for perfection will leave you breathless.

Oct 10 06 06:43 pm Link

Photographer

D. Brian Nelson

Rapid City, South Dakota, US

All the models that can be linked in my portfolio are.  Contact any of them or all of them.

I don't want to point anyone to a shill, you know.

-Don

Oct 10 06 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Stephen Melvin

Kansas City, Missouri, US

D. Brian Nelson wrote:
All the models that can be linked in my portfolio are.  Contact any of them or all of them.

I don't want to point anyone to a shill, you know.

-Don

Exactly. I highly recommend everyone linked in my port, and a couple who aren't. Anybody who's seen me around here knows I love working with Jessalyn -- she's a great model and dammit, she shows up.

Oct 10 06 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

I can recommend every single model I have worked with that are currently in my MM profile.

But for MUA, I'd like to tip my hat to:

Anha Nguyen
MM#103439

Located in Orange County, CA

Oct 10 06 06:56 pm Link