Forums > General Industry > paid job via Jeffrey Jefferson, REAL or FAKE?

Photographer

F-Stop Foto Shoppe

Arlington Heights, Pennsylvania, US

Does anyone know anything about this so called Jeffrey Jefferson, one of my models was contacted by this individual and asked to partake in a shoot in the UK, ...however having done many shoots via DKNY, and WGK in London I can say Ive never heard of this person.  Can anyone shed some light on this situation for me and my model please.

Thank you very much!!!

Oct 10 06 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

F-Stop Foto Shoppe

Arlington Heights, Pennsylvania, US

if anyone has any info it would be great im having a very hard time finding anything that supports this persons claims, ....yet on the other hand if this is a real individual I dont want to hold my model back, and there is a slight time frame thank you very much

Oct 10 06 06:44 pm Link

Wardrobe Stylist

stylist man

New York, New York, US

one of your models?

Oct 10 06 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

Sockpuppet Studios

San Francisco, California, US

I want one of my very own models.
How do I get my very own model?

Oct 10 06 06:46 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Lawrence

Chicago, Illinois, US

Zaccaros Photography wrote:
if anyone has any info it would be great im having a very hard time finding anything that supports this persons claims, ....yet on the other hand if this is a real individual I dont want to hold my model back, and there is a slight time frame thank you very much

Curious, are you a manager/

Oct 10 06 06:47 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Come on guys, why not at least answer his question?  If he's like me, I refer to any of the models I have worked with as being one of my models.

And yes, they all belong to me and I have the photos to prove it. big_smile

Oct 10 06 06:49 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I can't imagine why you would have heard of every photographer in the UK just because you did some shoots in the UK.  However, there have been a raft of "offers" for shoots and fashion shows "in the UK" recently.  Read all about them here:  http://www.newmodels.com/Nigeria.html

Oct 10 06 06:55 pm Link

Model

Jasmine Adora

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

He contacted me via e-mail and I wanted to check it out before I R.S.V.P.  So nobody knows what the deal is?  Because the U.K. sounds like a great time but getting murdered in a back alley of the U.K. does not.  Please let me know if any of you fine people get more info!

Oct 25 06 02:23 pm Link

Model

TheArchon

Pemberton, New Jersey, US

Jeffery Jefferson from the UK?  He contacted me on all three of my emails, only
ONE of which is listed on any modeling site.  I'm calling bullshit on this guy.

Oct 26 06 06:00 am Link