Forums > General Industry > what to do, what to do

Photographer

Justin

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

I think I'm going to regret asking this. And if it's been asked a million times before, I'm terribly sorry to ask it again.

I'm a hobbyist, shooting landscapes and whatever happened to catch the eye, and started setting up art-type things with models, and have enjoyed that too.

After all that, I have a few thousand photos resting peacefully in my hard drive and external storage. A few hundred are passable. A few dozen don't suck. Three or four are pretty good.

(Here's the actual question:)

What do you do with these things? If anything. I print some out now and then for family and friends if they express an interest and if I feel they're not just being kind. I post some here and some on my favorite b&w forum at http://www.bwphotographyforum.com and some other places. Other than that, they might as well be cave paintings, except they're not as important.

Do other hobbyists out there actually do something productive with their photos? If so, what? It doesn't really matter. Whether productive or not, I'll keep shooting them.

Oct 10 06 03:03 am Link