Forums > General Industry > Chessiest Mens Mag ?

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Maxim , FHM,,,,,or ?  My pick is UMM which is a Canadian  clone of the aformentioned .....( i think the last UMM featured a second rate cover shot of Pammy Anderson - who we all know is several yrs beyond her own expiry date )

But before jumping to the conclusion that I am totally against such publications- may i point out that every diet should in include some cheese

Oct 07 06 09:23 am Link

Photographer

David Scott

Marion, Iowa, US

Chess Weekly wink

I'm not a big fan of "Stuff"  magazine.

Oct 07 06 09:29 am Link

Photographer

FemmeArt

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

the non-U.S. versions of Maxim and FHM are the best...

Oct 07 06 09:32 am Link

Model

Ashley N Spicer

Orlando, Florida, US

I personally have respect for both MAXIM & FHM... I can't say I'm too familiar with Stuff but I'm sure it's around the same arena...

I truly think the photos in those magazines are absolutely beautiful AND tasteful...

Oct 07 06 09:41 am Link

Photographer

David Scott

Marion, Iowa, US

Ashley N Spicer wrote:
I personally have respect for both MAXIM & FHM... I can't say I'm too familiar with Stuff but I'm sure it's around the same arena...

I truly think the photos in those magazines are absolutely beautiful AND tasteful...

Yes, Stuff (to me) if a very low rate version of those two magazines.  Like it was a last ditch effort to make money.   Maxim and FHM are far superior in quality both in pictures and in content/humor/amusement.   smile

Oct 07 06 09:43 am Link

Photographer

StevesPhotography

Mustang, Oklahoma, US

Huh...and I was going to say something like Juggs smile

Oct 08 06 07:15 am Link

Photographer

Ransomaniac

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

David Scott wrote:

Yes, Stuff (to me) if a very low rate version of those two magazines.  Like it was a last ditch effort to make money.   Maxim and FHM are far superior in quality both in pictures and in content/humor/amusement.   smile

Stuff is a Niche within a Niche.  It's a gadget magazine.  It's girls and gadgets.  Much like Blender is Music and Women.  Both are offshoots of Maxim.

Oct 08 06 07:31 am Link